Fixed Adsense

oli356

Reaction score
Is something up with the adsense? Something looks a bit different
Capture

Yeah between everypost is an advert that looks like a post. Just started happening to me and it’s VERY annoying! Anybody know how to stop it?

Well forums use adsense as a form of revenue, that's standard.

There is usually an add after the first post of the thread. Which seems to be what I'm seeing on ASN. But not seeing the ad, just a mention of it. So it's like its not been configured fully or something.

The link in that thread seems to be about ad personalisation and disabling that.. So probably not relevant.

I’ve tuned off all the google ad sense preferences but I’m STILL getting them! Soooo annoying! It’s between EVERY post on mine. I love this site but it’s got to the stage that there is too many bugs and annoyances on it and this spamming ads is the final nail in the coffin. It’s so frustrating.
You don’t get then on any other forum so why here!

I think it's fixed maybe for me now.. This is the desktop view (viewed on my phone). So it shows the advert all on one line.
Screenshot 20180630 075451

The mobile view still looks a bit funny but yeah, luckily it's not between every post for me.
Screenshot 20180630 075533

I’ve tuned off all the google ad sense preferences but I’m STILL getting them! Soooo annoying! It’s between EVERY post on mine. I love this site but it’s got to the stage that there is too many bugs and annoyances on it and this spamming ads is the final nail in the coffin. It’s so frustrating.
You don’t get then on any other forum so why here!

Unfortunately ad supported or you have to turn a forum to paid only. These things cost money to run. Most people don’t want to pay. You can run Tapatalk on your mobile. I have the pro version which I paid for a while back and I now have zero ads.

@WesT-gefül Tapatalk didn't work on my iPhone so not even a option. Can't the people who run this site stop these google adds? I'm on other free forums and don't have this problem with Adsense.

@ScottishA4B9

Tapatalk pro was brought back into operation. Both the normal free app works as well as the pro version. What iPhone do you have?
Here is a link. Tapatalk Pro by Tapatalkhttps://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tapatalk-pro/id585178888?mt=8