SQ5 ADS

banchory

Reaction score
Can anyone from South of Scotland switch on my Audi Drive Select.
Thanks.

I'm sure somewhere on this forum is a list of members with vcds by location. Pm Sandra ( moderator and all round good egg) one of the site Administrators and she will point you in the right direction. Had ADS enabled on mine and love the sound in Dynamic mode. Easy job to do too so shouldn't cost you much at all.

Reactions: Sandra
Sorry to hear youre having trouble - there are usually plenty of forum people willing to do vcds. Have you tried the myAudiQ5 forum?

I'm sure somewhere on this forum is a list of members with vcds by location. Pm Sandra ( moderator and all round good egg) one of the site Administrators and she will point you in the right direction. Had ADS enabled on mine and love the sound in Dynamic mode. Easy job to do too so shouldn't cost you much at all.
Thanks for the compliments Mike. :) x

Can anyone do will pay no problem?
Did you try the member Kenny from Stewarton? If not drop me a message and I will give you his phone number Murray.

Did you try the member Kenny from Stewarton? If not drop me a message and I will give you his phone number Murray.
Spoke to Kenny Sandra, he cant do it, looks like a problem getting this done lol.

I will send some emails just now to some of the guys see how that goes Murray.:)

that's great Sandra
I have the files needed for it to be coded (huge thanks to Alex @DJAlix who sent them to me last night) we just need to organise with David a suitable time to get this done for you. He is only about 12 miles from you so that's a huge bonus for you as well.

I have the files needed for it to be coded (huge thanks to Alex @DJAlix who sent them to me last night) we just need to organise with David a suitable time to get this done for you. He is only about 12 miles from you so that's a huge bonus for you as well.
Yes it is indeed, anytime after Monday, whatever suits him Sandra.

Reactions: Sandra