Adrian Flux Small Problem

ARH

Reaction score
I purchased my car insurance with Adrian Flux today as they gave me the best quote for this year. This is my first year with them after 2 years of great service from Elephant and although it's been less than 24 hours with Adrian Flux it's been a less than good service so far.

First problem was as soon as I told the guy my card details the guy on the phone said "Ok that's gone through now you will have an email shortly have a great day goodbye". Like what the f*&£?

After an hour went by I still had no documents come through, bearing in mind my insurance with Elephant runs out tomorrow at 2.45 so I don't even know if I'm insured for tomorrow without these documents? Although they was quick enough to take the money out of my account which was just under a grand.

I rang up just before they closed and the woman seemed really friendly and helpful and she said she would re send the documents to my email straight away, but surprise surprise there are still no documents.

Has anyone else had a problem like this before with Adrian Flux, or any other insurer?

Not the best experience so far!

Aaron

Docs or no docs, if the money has gone through, you are insured, why are the docs so important that you need them ASAP? Check your junk mail inbox to see if it's landed there also? Wouldn't worry about it too much anyways, just do an insurance check on ASKmid to see if the car is insured if you are still concerned. But anyways, I usually get the docs via email within the hour from my experience.

It is showing as insured on askMID but I still haven't had any documents come through, it's not very important but it's not that professional is it really? I'm sure anyone who buys insurance would like to have there documents and log in details come through straight away just to check everything is correct.

double check the email address you have given them, as one small typo and it won't come through.

My email address is my name, so if they got that wrong then god help them but I will give them a call tomorrow as they're not open on Sundays and I still haven't received any documents :uhm:

Hi ARH,

Could you give me a PM with your surname and post code? I'll get onto this straight away.

Best regards

Dan

did it get sorted ?

Documents arrived this morning through the post, they got my email address wrong, which seems really impossible considering it's my name and they failed to spell it right. Even after double checking they still said it's the correct email address???

Weird :whistle2:

Documents arrived this morning through the post, they got my email address wrong, which seems really impossible considering it's my name and they failed to spell it right. Even after double checking they still said it's the correct email address???

Weird :whistle2:

I was going to suggest you'll probably get the docs through the post anyways, since most things are done online anyways. Glad it's sorted though, basic error really, not worth losing sleep over.

Phoned them up earlier and sorted the email problem but now I have another problem, I can't seem to find my Counter Part anywhere :banghead:

Anyone know how to go about this?

Call to let them know you can't find it, then prepare to be charged for the delay. Once you either find or replace it, buy one of these >http://bit.ly/1eKgFAK< & keep it in your cars wallet with your insurance & MOT documents.

You think they got the right name and address? :laugh:

Funny you should say that, I checked my bank earlier and there is no money pending to go out, which means they haven't taken payment when the woman clearly said "Ok that's gone through blah blah blah"

I don't think this is my week :keule:

Phoned them up earlier and sorted the email problem but now I have another problem, I can't seem to find my Counter Part anywhere :banghead:

Anyone know how to go about this?

get searching :)