FactionOne

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi All,

As has been discussed in various areas of the site, knowledge of contact details for those who help keep the site running smoothly up to now has been hit and miss.

Below is a list of current Administrators and Moderators of Audi-Sport.net - for those who can receive assistance/support messages a PM link is provided - I will update this list as any changes occur so this should always be your first port of call.

I will recruit new members of the team periodically and as conditions dictate. Recommendations are welcome, these should be by PM to me, and should include a brief explanation of why you think the name you're putting forward would be suitable. Please do not send a torrent of recommendations - nominations should be seen as something more precious than your last Rolo, your Cherry, whatever, you get the picture. Self-nominations will not be successful.

Please remember that the best way to alert someone (read: all of us) to a serious problem, be it technical or disorder among the community, is via the 'Report Post' button. It looks like this ->
report.gif
and is at the top right corner of every post on the board. If you hit it and fill out the form an email will be sent to all Admins and Mods alerting us that our attention is required.

For anything and everything else, please get in touch with the details below. Please be advised that in rare occurrences replies may take some time to process, there is often a lot to do around here and of course work here is voluntary so other things may sometimes take priority. We will endeavour to deal with communications as soon as possible. If you experience extreme delays please contact me via SMS or phone.

Regards,

Rob.

Administrative Team:

FactionOne -

You can also reach me via SMS or telephone on: zero seven eight one seven, zero one two, nine two six.

Administrators -

Moderation Team:

benw123 -

billybravo -

Byzan A4 -

dickys3 -

Ess_Three -

jojo -

Purple Princess

RichA3Turbo -

Staz -

voorhees -

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh, just noticed Jojo and Jason are now mods! Congrats guys, hope you can keep the txt talk in check.

(and if you two are moderating me, I'm off! :))

Be good if someone could update this thread now please so we know the full list.

Can this list be updated please.

As nothing seems to have happened follow Nigel's request can you please update the list of Admin and Moderators.

As nothing seems to have happened follow Nigel's request back in 2011, can you please update the list of Admin and Moderators.