Adjusting camber (stance fans?)

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
Me again. Does anyone know if I can adjust my rear camber on the cars standard suspension parts? I'm having Coilovers fitted tomorrow and want to go really low with 15mm spacers on the back so gonna dial in a degree or two of negative camber so not to run the arches. Can this be dine or will I need to change some parts?

Cheers dudes!

You'll need new Tyres on a regular basis. My mate did similar on his Ferrari, and had to have a new set every 3k miles.

I'm not talking about gong crazy like VIP boys, just 1 or 2 degrees, I might not even have to yet.

It doesn't take much mate, I'll find out how much he moved it by for you but it was a really low figure.

The rear camber is adjustable on the B7 (and B6 for that matter). Mine's dialled in as negative as it'll go & before the current wheels, it was at -2 degrees.

I thought so cheers Matt, how do i do it or can i just ask the garage when i take it for a laser alignement? do you notice your going through tyres alot faster? mine is fwd too so wont be as bad as a Ferrari or quattro.

Tyres are fine dude - though I do change my wheels quite frequently!

It's not difficult if you have the tools, but if you get it aligned, they can dial it in perfectly - you'll be amazed by how much your alignment is probably out, especially after the coilovers!

Im sure my alignement is a mess anyway as iv had coilovers then back to standard then springs and shocks then different springs on same shocks and now coilovers again. after fitting im taking it to get done so if theres any rubbing ill get them to put some neg camber on rear.

Your still on Touregs arnt you?

Yeah still on the Touaregs :)

282634_10150322166019750_624949749_9348629_3060502_n.jpg

284384_10150322166779750_624949749_9348639_3152326_n.jpg

254210_10150322166189750_624949749_9348631_6424599_n.jpg

What is your FTG when its dumped down like above?

still one of the best B7s ever!!!

Im having my coilovers fitted as I speak then want some new wheels, is there anything you would recommend as i know your into the same kind of stanced scene as me. Im thinking 19" BLQs in bronze as there still rare in this country.

I've not measured the ride height, but when it was on coils, it was 24 inches all round.

It seems you can't go wrong with Rotiforms, BBS or Bentley wheels these days, in terms of scene points! BLQs would work :)

looks gud, im gunna work on my stance once i decide on the lowering issue, want it tuking up nice.

them rotiform wheels are mint, lad was at a cruise with them in black look spot on, if you can source a set get the 3 spoke ones, they are unreal!!!

I cant get 3 pc anywhere other than Rotiform and by the tie ive got them here and got tyres im looking at 4k

I'd love bentleys but there really expensive and played out now.

BLQs are still rare. if i had the cash id have some 3 pc NUEs in a colour.

:sex:

quite expensive set of hoops deffo.

I love ma bentleys but im lurking around tryin to find something to replace them after winter see how the scene moves might end up jus re colouring them

Give me a shout if you decide to sell them, are they 5 spokes or Mulliners?

Nice, i was watching a set on ebay and was waiting till the end to bid then realised i was bidding on 2 not 4 so left it, was gutted cos they were really cheap if it had been for 4 ha ha. Numpty.

haha, i seen them was gunna message him to see if he would sell one seperate so i had a spare but never got round to it