Adjustable tie arms

s3clarke

Money grabbing s3!
Reaction score
Interestingly spoke to 1 of our customers today of many years as they make tools/ machines etc. I showed him an adjustable tie arm and asked him if he could make something similar, to which he agreed for free :) I just need a spare set of tie arms now for him to work on.

Interestingly spoke to 1 of our customers today of many years as they make tools/ machines etc. I showed him an adjustable tie arm and asked him if he could make something similar, to which he agreed for free :) I just need a spare set of tie arms now for him to work on.

Unless they are dirt cheap Graeme, why not just buy a set of S3daves custom ones? They are stainless steel and powder coated. Original arms are weak on the ends where they snap off if the bushes seize.

Unless they are dirt cheap Graeme, why not just buy a set of S3daves custom ones? They are stainless steel and powder coated. Original arms are weak on the ends where they snap off if the bushes seize.
TO Be honest jojo, I don't need to buy any yet as the car isn't lowered, and I just popped the question and said how much, to which he replied he'd do it for nothing.. if they are weak looking I will buy some of Dave's as they look really good quality. Cheers though :)

Just give us enough to cover package and postage mate and I will get them out to you I live right next to the post office so no bother :)

Im not 100% sure but a dont think s3dave makes them anymore..