SQ5 Adjustable front headrests

Sam Kay

Reaction score
Hi my only bug bear with my new SQ5 is that the front headrests are fixed (in that there is no horizontal movement), and as I have an old neck injury this is a bit of a pain (pun intended).

I have noticed that some overseas models seem to have the adjustable headrests as per the picture, but does anyone know if these will fit in the new SQ5 and where they can be bought (I have submitted a parts request via the form page).

lookjs like you need a headrest with the 5ZC PR code - X-Adjustment.

H mate, thanks for your help with both of my questions, but I am really struggling to find these parts (certainly in the UK) via a web search, do you know where I maybe able to get them from please?
thanks again

As with the other parts, you need to know exactly which PR codes the car is fitted with, to be able to determine the right retrofit parts.

There are dozens of variations on headrests.

As with the other parts, you need to know exactly which PR codes the car is fitted with, to be able to determine the right retrofit parts.

There are dozens of variations on headrests.

Thanks mate, is there somewhere I can look at the options of headrests, as (I'm not sure I was clear) mine already can adjust up and down but I need them to move towards the head as well, if that makes sense?

My interior is black.