Adjustable coilovers

Toblahoe

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm sure this thread has been made a thousand times before but when i use the search function it never brings anything up

Anyway I'm looking for some adjustable coilovers for my B7 estate, I'm just not sure which ones to get, Id rather not ruin ride quality as it's got S-line suspension at the moment and it's fairly rough, any more than it is at the moment and it'd be uncomfy. Its the 2.0tdi 140 not quattro. What would you recommend?

Thanks

Reactions: dubcool.pc
Hi all,

I'm sure this thread has been made a thousand times before but when i use the search function it never brings anything up

Anyway I'm looking for some adjustable coilovers for my B7 estate, I'm just not sure which ones to get, Id rather not ruin ride quality as it's got S-line suspension at the moment and it's fairly rough, any more than it is at the moment and it'd be uncomfy. Its the 2.0tdi 140 not quattro. What would you recommend?

Thanks
I just brought h&h springs brilliant ride

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have the just fitted the ST X Coilovers which are made by KW to my Avant and absolutely love them, also fitted the Motorsport 034 uprated rear antiroll bar and 034 lower arm which have transformed the car and got it all from Awesome GTI.
I didn't want the car any lower than my standard S-line Sport suspension so I have it all set to its highest setting which has left it around 10mm lower than standard ride height.
Ride is much better than standard not as crashy but still firm

What's your budget?

Damian @ DPM Performance
What kind of price range are you guys doing a decent set of coils at? Im allso looking at coilover options but dont have a ton of money to chuck at them yet...

Looking at about £400 if possible, willing to go higher to about £600 if they're really worth it. I'm looking to lower the car maybe 10-30mm lower than it already is (not trying to slam it) without loosing too much ride quality

Thanks

Awesome, thanks for the response, do you have a fitting guide at all?

Thanks for the reply, i'll try and find some reviews, seem well priced if the ride and build qualitys ok

AP coilovers are a good setup and well priced really for the product you get, I was going that route before deciding I didn't really want to messaround with ride heights and getting it all the same , hence why I went the fixed height route with Bilstein B8's.

I’ve just fitted AP’s and the ride is better than standard S-Line, still stiff but less crashy.

These do sound like they should be good. Coils arent too bad once there on and the cars been dropped down u know where to go from there and it is nice being able to get it sittin exactly how you want :icon thumright: