ADI Convoys

the welsh crew will be traveling up bright n early u could meet us on m4 some were if u like

I'm in bristol on the night, so i'm happy to meet you lot on the M4 services or J18 some where.

Is there any one else coming from bristol that is up for convoying?

Coming from the SE england if anyone is coming from that way.
Drmole, what sort of time are you boys going to be hitting the M4?

You will find that as the event draw more near, seperate threads for convoys will get posted up. I didn't quite happen for AitP, but for ADI, as it's more a track focused event, quite a few groups like to travel together.
I will be arranging one to meet at Strentham services on the M5 for around 0730.

i'll be meet darren and the rest of the south wales group before hand then im sure we will convoy to services etc... to meet some of you other guys

I'll tie in with the Strensham meet-up as usual and probably arrange a convoy from the Nottingham/Leicester area as last year with CHRIS555. But nearer the date as Jo says.

anyone getting on this from NW ??

You should be along the M5 on the way down, you can meet up with us along the way. :)

Cheers dude, It's a date;)
Will see if Sandip's up for it also

Il be on whatever NW convoy there is damo. Il ask what sandip and lee are doing. It's m6 all the way again right?
Nice one buddy, m6 then hook up with jo on m5, sure there'll be a few for the nw 8L snake if we get our shiz together early enough ;)

I'll be coming over from Norfolk so closer the time will sort out meeting a few on route from S E...:beerchug:

Well this is getting closer now so, anyone heading over from Norfolk or South East area want to convoy over???:rockwoot:

And for those of you that head down the M5 from the Midlands, I don't think I'm able to link up with you this year, as I plan to arrive mega early and sort our parking arrangements out!

It's usually 0730hrs @Strentham services on the M5, leave @0745hrs to a meeting point near CC, so if anyone wants to take over this duty, please go ahead, and maybe start a seperate thread. I will be handing out the stand passes at the event!

Many thanks!

Joe

OK, so who's meeting up at Strensham services? Meet at 7.30am as usual for a 7.45am (sharp) departure for the track.

Wasn't then planning to stop again nearer the track, unless anyone can suggest where to meet up? Jo - I think it was Tesco (?) car park last year, after the guy at the pub got a bit arsey with a load of Audis turning up at 8.30am, but I can't remember where that was...!

Is anyone coming from Nottingham area? I'll be heading down the A42/M42 in the dark in time to hit Strensham at 7.15am for breakfast. See separate thread re possible convoy.

Is anyone coming from Nottingham area? I'll be heading down the A42/M42 in the dark in time to hit Strensham at 7.15am for breakfast. See separate thread re possible convoy.

I could be there for 7.15am Paul, have a munch, then ****** off to the circuit @0730 Paul. Tesco's was left instead of right at the pub, about 2-3 miles away.

Ah yes, remember now.

There's normally a fair few of us meeting at Strensham, so I think I'll meet up with the others there and then just come straight to the track. If you're handing out passes there then there's no point in everyone meeting up close by. Unless you want to post me a load to hand out at a Strensham/Tesco meet-up?

Ah yes, remember now.

There's normally a fair few of us meeting at Strensham, so I think I'll meet up with the others there and then just come straight to the track. If you're handing out passes there then there's no point in everyone meeting up close by. Unless you want to post me a load to hand out at a Strensham/Tesco meet-up?

I can give them to you at Strentham services Paul, good call!

Need to group models of cars together this time round, hence getting there early! I will probably keep the track session boys near the outside for easy access to the track!

OK, so who's meeting up at Strensham services? Meet at 7.30am as usual for a 7.45am (sharp) departure for the track.
Paul I was aiming to be there for 07:00, reckon us NW lot will sort somewhere closer to us then all try and run in to you at same time.

Hi pal im going from the NW, along with Dibdub1, LoonyR and R32ANT so we are up for a NW convoy :)
Happy days dude ;) Sandip said he usually meets at krispy's car park, will find out for defo. Think Karl's now going down the night before though.

OK, so I'll set up a "Strensham Rendezvous" thread, then JoJo can leave the right number of passes with us there and head off to the circuit to do the stand set-up. I'll dish the passes out and then come straight to the circuit with the group meeting at Strensham. Sorted.