Adi Convoys And Meeting Points

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Right guys, just starting a thread for those who want to meet up and travel in groups to the event.

For those heading along the M5 from the North, I will be arriving at the M5 Strensham Services between Jcn7-8 at around 730am for a Maccy D's breakfast, then heading off between 745-8am direct to Castle Combe. And if anyone fancies meeting me in Solihull at around 645-7am, let me know.

M5 Strensham Services info

For others coming from other directions, you are welcome to arrange your own meeting points enroute to the event.

M4 Junction 18 is always a good place to meet for people coming from Bristol or from the M4 East.
There are 2 long lay-by's just off the motorway junction, and also a pub with a huge car park just further along (called The Cross Hands). Only problem with that is the landlord will 99% kick everyone out due to the loud cars...every time I've met a car club there he has threatened to call the fuzz.

Reactions: jojo
M4 Junction 18 is always a good place to meet for people coming from Bristol or from the M4 East.
There are 2 long lay-by's just off the motorway junction, and also a pub with a huge car park just further along (called The Cross Hands). Only problem with that is the landlord will 99% kick everyone out due to the loud cars...every time I've met a car club there he has threatened to call the fuzz.

Please DO NOT use the cross hands pub as a meeting point! Like you have mentioned above, the landlord don't want us there!

Im staying at Chippenham travelodge I think. Im sure that has a good car park lol

Last edited:
Might see you all on the M5 what times where you thinking of setting of iI'll be getting on at jct 12

Might see you all on the M5 what times where you thinking of setting of iI'll be getting on at jct 12

Hard to say, set off around 745-8am, it will take us approx 1hr to get to CC at a brisk pace.
Make sure we see piccys of the 'audi convoy':thumbs up:

Highly unlikely from me, I don't do pictures on the move! :photo:

Reactions: WOLF
Sweet I'll aim for quarter past 8 ish and take it steady I'll keep an eye out

Anyone from the wales direction who's going, let me know and we can arrange a convoy from the south wales area?

Please add your name to the below list for MEETING AT M4 J18 LAY-BY (Not the Bath direction (A46) lay-by at the Roundabout)
Time TBC

1. #Nick

There's a large Wickes on the last roundabout before the approach lane to the circuit.
Makes a good meeting place for anyone more local, or to meet up before going in together

Reactions: Toomanycars007
ill be coming from redditch so can meet you in solihull or at the services jo jo?

ill be coming from redditch so can meet you in solihull or at the services jo jo?

Probs best if you meet @M5 services, going to Solihull is backwards for you.

But if anyone is interested, I will be leaving Maccy D's in Shirley @630, I'm meeting one person there as it stands.

okay thats cool ill meet you either on the m5 or at the services :)

Are we meeting near the track for stand passes jojo?

Also, what time will you be there?

So as its getting closer is anybody staying over tomorrow night? Me and S3 Paul are coming down to chippenham premier inn tomorrow evening and wondered if anybody else is staying there? The next question is where's the closest meeting points to the premier inn on the sunday morning????

Matt

I live in Chippenham, and the best meeting point from there is if you head out to the roundabout, turn right and follow the bypass road. Go to the second roundabout and turn off the 2nd exit and that will get you into wicks. Probably the best place to meet, as that roundabout also goes to Castle Combe.

If needed, I can meet people there at whatever time.

I live in Chippenham, and the best meeting point from there is if you head out to the roundabout, turn right and follow the bypass road. Go to the second roundabout and turn off the 2nd exit and that will get you into wicks. Probably the best place to meet, as that roundabout also goes to Castle Combe.

If needed, I can meet people there at whatever time.
I too live in chippenham, what time do you want to meet at wickes?

Last edited:
Last minute, but meeting at exeter services at 7, top of main car park if anyone from sw fancys driving up with us