ADI:Audi-Sport Track Session!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi guys, for those attending this event, I have been asked by Autometrix if anyone wants an AS.net only Track Session during Audi Driver International. Bascially, I have to get a minimum of 12 cars onto the track, and they will only let members of our stand onto the track for a 10 minute session for a discounted price of £30(Usually £40 I believe).

The problem I have is, I need to pay up front for this to work, so they can have confirmation and book a slot out for us.

Please show your interest here, and I will see if I can arrange it with the limited time I have left before the Event.

Cheers,

Joe

I want to get on the track BUT im waiting on selling one of my Motorbikes to get some cash to finsh off my suspension so i will tell you ASAP if im going out on track. Do you have a deadline for when this can be booked?
Thanks
Adam.

Don't know about deadline, I guess a couple of weeks MAX, I really need to get the ball rolling for this to happen to be fair.

Might aswell start a list, and it's 12 minimum before I can even consider it.

1. JoJo

As there's not much interest on this track session here, I think I will give it a miss.

I've been told I can still arrange something on the day if any one is interested, this will save me the hassle of paying up front, so anyone up for an ASN only track session? :racer:

There's quite alot of interest in the S/RS only session - £30 for longer than 10mins too if I recall...