ADI 2016 Discussions

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Any questions or queries you have on this event please post on here, and we will try and answer them.

AndyT306

Staff member
anyone going from the Midlands fancy going in convoy?

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
anyone going from the Midlands fancy going in convoy?
I usually setup a convoy meet along the M5, usually @0745 hours. Will update nearer the event time!

AndyT306

Staff member
Cool:)

AndyT306

Staff member
car just delivered back from Halesowen Audi all nicely valeted for the weekend - so apologies to everyone going as it's bound to rain now!

Lavis89

Regional Rep
I crunched one of my wheels coming out of a multi story in bristol on the weekend >.< getting the touch-up pen out tonight, dont have enough time to rub it down... all 4 wheels need doing now anyways, my dad kissed the curb with 2 of my wheels whilst i was on holiday, 1 hit a pot hole and now this one! Job to do over the winter!

Hopefully have time to get the DA out tomorrow and give it a bit of a spit shine ready for saturday :D

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
I will randomly give my car a wash on Friday! Lol

Lavis89

Regional Rep
Good to meet a bunch of you today! My walk around the track ended up taking the best part of 2 hours (oops) so missed saying bye to most of you.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Hey guys, I was over on the RS246 stand (black B7 RS4 avant with a roofbox and mental exhaust). Thought you might enjoy the vid I put together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do miss a bit of 10+ cars convoying! Great vid, thanks for sharing.

JamesWoj

Good to meet a bunch of you today! My walk around the track ended up taking the best part of 2 hours (oops) so missed saying bye to most of you.

Yes I will second that, good to meet a few in person, apologies for not staying around more and thanks to those who looked after my wheels when I went on for a parade lap.

Don't suppose anyone has any photos or videos from the parade lap?

I only got my camera out right as we were about to leave and took a couple of quick photos of my and my friends S4's i'm afraid.

Lavis89

Regional Rep
I might do, im sure i tried to catch a video of you going past at some point... I'll have a look in the morning