1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Additional contributions from Audi / VW FInance

Audi Bairn Nov 30, 2019 at 11:57 AM

1. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Navarra Audi S3 saloon quattro S tronic DSG

Some on here will know that I normally change mine and the wife’s cars before they get to 3 years old. But, for varying reasons including inflated new prices we’ve decided to keep,both until next year.
    However, I was contacted out of the blue by the “Renewals Manager” at my dealership stating I’ve been selected as a VIP customer by VW Finance for additional contribution (around £1500) towards a new car.
    I’m not naive and know this is mainly sales patter however the additional contribution is real.
    They seem to be doing this to obviously increase sales but also to get selected cars back into stock as well as encourage customers to change earlier than planned.
    There’s also a Black Edition weekend event on this weekend too.
    As I’m looking for a towing vehicle next, I may go for a look (albeit sceptically).
    Just a heads up really, as there are deals / incentives on the go for anyone who’s changing.

X3man, Bristle Hound and BarryG79 like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. BarryG79

BarryG79 Well-Known Member

Aw no not another caravaner!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grainqey, Audi Bairn and X3man like this.
  4. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group S-line owners group saloon Audi A4

Ask if this contribution can be added to dtd or coast2coast offer...

Audi Bairn likes this.
  5. Bristle Hound

Bristle Hound Moderator Staff Member Moderator X3 M-Sport Alpine White

Sounds BS to me @Audi Bairn
    Just another tactic to get you into the Dealers
    @BarryG79 -[​IMG] Stop it ! :sign dontfeedmods:

[​IMG]

Audi Bairn, X3man and BarryG79 like this.
  6. X3man

X3man Well known member Gold Supporter X3 M40i Carbon Black

I have heard, and been offered additional contribution/discount as existing customer. May be bulls***, however at the end of the day, if the deal can be done and you are happy with, that is all that matters

Audi Bairn likes this.
  7. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Navarra Audi S3 saloon quattro S tronic DSG

Maybe! :whistle2:
    I’m taking advice from @Bristle Hound :tonguewink:

BarryG79 and Bristle Hound like this.