Adding USB Input to Concert Radio

Tempzzz

Reaction score
Hi all,
I would really like to add USB input to my 2009 A3. It has the Concert radio. Would prefer to keep the stock look as much as possible. Can this be done?

Thank you in advance.

you mean a 1 din or 2 din one? add usb mean buying pseudo cd changer off ebay like : this
That you can hide in glove box or behind climatronic unit and run cable under climatronic unit after ash tray.

get a "Connects2" box off ebay, there are a couple of different ones depending what you want, I have one with USB, SD, and Aux, it plugs into the CD changer port of my single din concert. Its one of the best things I ever did to my car, it currently has an SD card in with 540 songs on it, and sits in the cubby under the climate control unit with the harness running up the back to the CD player

Reactions: S.
get a "Connects2" box off ebay, there are a couple of different ones depending what you want, I have one with USB, SD, and Aux, it plugs into the CD changer port of my single din concert. Its one of the best things I ever did to my car, it currently has an SD card in with 540 songs on it, and sits in the cubby under the climate control unit with the harness running up the back to the CD player
don't reccomend conencts2, so ****** tbh, got it in mine (left by last owner), and got few questions to them how to use, how usb stick should be configured etc... but no reply at all, find some datasheet for micro controllers that are hosting this piece of crap and getting from them figured out how to do it.

Thinking of getting a Dension gateway. Has anyone got one?

don't reccomend conencts2, so ****** tbh, got it in mine (left by last owner), and got few questions to them how to use, how usb stick should be configured etc... but no reply at all, find some datasheet for micro controllers that are hosting this piece of **** and getting from them figured out how to do it.

depends what you want from your stereo as to whether someone should or shouldn't get one. I only had a CD player, wanted to play MP3 from an SD or USB and this gives me NO TROUBLE at all. you can either make 6 folders labelled CD01 - CD06, and just drag and drop whatever songs you want in each, or just drag and drop a handful of songs onto the bare memory card/usb. Both methods have been flawless in the 3-4 years I've had mine, at the time of typing this, I currently have the 6 folder option with just under 90 songs in each one

if that's the kind of thing the OP is looking for, I definitely DO recommend getting one.

depends what you want from your stereo as to whether someone should or shouldn't get one. I only had a CD player, wanted to play MP3 from an SD or USB and this gives me NO TROUBLE at all. you can either make 6 folders labelled CD01 - CD06, and just drag and drop whatever songs you want in each, or just drag and drop a handful of songs onto the bare memory card/usb. Both methods have been flawless in the 3-4 years I've had mine, at the time of typing this, I currently have the 6 folder option with just under 90 songs in each one

if that's the kind of thing the OP is looking for, I definitely DO recommend getting one.
Lucky you, on mine I need to label folders, format the usb to fat-32 (type of allocation of memory) then put max 6 folders, BUT after putting over 3 folders or over 20 songs per folder it's starting to go crazy and sometimes it's don't see anything or i can only get songs forwarding, also if I press backward button so... But I never said that you, him or anybody else can't get it, your business not mine, I'm only saying that I got it and for me is total cra.p

Close enough
not really, I don't recommend but I didn't say to not buy it, obviously it's my experience with after sales and item itself. It's my review, probably I will be like 1 of 1000 users got the problem but I think is good to know both parts of medal.