Add me on Xbox live :)

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
JasonB89 If Any-one fancys a game?

Fifa 09
Forza 2
GTA IV,

Thinking of getting COD at some point 4 or world at war though?

Jason

Jay... both!!! i have COD 4 and WAW....both are brilliant and wouldnt swap them for any other game..... cod4 has advantage of being 'modern' although WOW is 2nd world war, it seems to be the better made - both are excellant though so tough choice....

oh and get me added Timffy

online is best mate.... on cod4 you will have 55 ranking levels (each with their own different symbol)to get, after that you trade all 55 in to get prestige mode which then gives you 1 rank for 55 levels (and a different symbol)..... unfortunately there are over ten prestige modes and after several days playing time i am still 4 prestige modes away.... it takes ages....the aim is to get the gold cross

WOW has 65 ranks which are harder to get giving you the option of prestige mode at the end the same as COD4

Prestige mode just gives you a different symbol to show how progressed you are, although you can choose to complete as many challenges as possible instead of going prestige, once you complete all challenges your weapons will all be gold

Added you mate,

Am i right in thinking the single player mode is very short? Ive completed it already? Finshed off jumping out of a plane...

Jason

yep tis short lol, although good....online is where its at on COD

i havent started the single mode on WAW...just gone straight to online mode

completion of W@W means Zombies game...so do it
level 20..no glitching