Adblue fault

amcdaid

Reaction score
Hi all,

2016 A4 TDi 150.

The engine management light has appeared along within adblue fault, no restart in 650 miles. Had filled with Adblue 4’weeks ago. Took the car to Audi today, they topped up the adblue but fault didn’t clear. Advised to book in for diagnostics. Have done for Tuesday. Was wondering if anyone else had experienced similar issues? If so, how was it sorted? Car is out of warranty so concerned about potential costs!!

The garage called this morning to say they were cancelling our appointment and closing up for the foreseeable!

This is going to be tough I know but they do have to follow what the government have stated..

I know! It’s my wife’s car and she is a nurse in the NHS so relies on it for work. I’ll have to see if I can get a loan one from a friend. Thanks all.

Reactions: WesT-gefül
Obviously not the biggest issue going on but where do we stand with servicing, warrenty and leasing etc? My s4 is on lease and due for it's first oil change in a few days and it's booked in for next Friday, can't see that happening now, and it's obviously going to be over due by quite alot by the time they re open, don't want to get billed for failing to service it correctly when it goes back in September

This is what Audi posted today on their facebook site:

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
Our customers, colleagues and communities are at the heart of everything we do.
With the rapidly developing COVID-19 situation we are following government advice, and working with our Audi Centre network to take the appropriate actions to maintain the safety of customers and staff.
Our Audi Centre network outlets are working responsibly within their communities and complying with government advice. Enquiries in many locations continue to be welcomed via telephone and digital contact.
For everyone’s safety and convenience, if you need urgent vehicle maintenance, please check your local Audi Centre service availability by telephone or visiting their website.
We have also implemented temporary closures of our factories across Europe as a measure to ensure the health of the workforce and to play our part for public health.
This is a fast moving situation, but Audi will continue to work closely with all our partners and communities, to ensure the wellbeing of all.

Reactions: WesT-gefül
The garage called this morning to say they were cancelling our appointment and closing up for the foreseeable!

Got this Email from My local stealer. See if another local nearby stealer can sort something. Also see if Audi assistance can help you.

dc6a951200b043c15c0f6190f589ce63.jpg

Just to update you all. Contacted Audi and as my wife was a NHS nurse they provided her with a loan car until her own can be looked at. Can’t complain about that service. Well done Audi!

Reactions: cuke2u
Just to update you all. Contacted Audi and as my wife was a NHS nurse they provided her with a loan car until her own can be looked at. Can’t complain about that service. Well done Audi!

Please thank Her. Stay safe. Good that they could sort something for her.

Did you get sorted in the end?

My wife did thanks. They loaned her an A5 until they managed to get it fixed, a couple of weeks due to COVID restrictions at that time. They had to replace the adblue system in the end. As she was NHS, Audi very kindly replaced it for free! A great result given the car was out of warranty and I’m told it should have cost approx £1500!!

Reactions: WesT-gefül and cuke2u