AdamZA's Sepang Blue S5 Sportback - Detail, Collection, Life: Picture thread!

I'm yet to find a strategy that works to be honest! No matter what I do someone seems to park next to me.

Anyway, today's shots:

02e3eb01af5e8ddc36e21ed8920f3100.jpg

d35559d6a12e6b10948b337652d26433.jpg

1e76836293c1d04d3ffba8c0b4ac9774.jpg

Some great beading going on here!

Reactions: warren_S5, Sandra and Shrek5
I did use two spaces at our local entertainment venue and got a private parking invoice for my trouble. It took about a year for the begging letters to stop and another 18 months for the pain in my ear to subside from all the worried nagging from Mrs Statler, lol

I'd do it again... ;-)

Beading is good :))

Reactions: AdamZA
Busy couple of days! Sorry for lack of pictures :p as if there aren't enough already!

809460a395bfc0de171f82a37633171e.jpg

I think we know what this finally means :D

Reactions: Statler
What? You've covered the beautiful Sepang in hideous wallpaper to protect it?

Lol, presume the new plate won't be on display.. :D

Reactions: Shrek5 and AdamZA
What?

Lol, presume the new plate won't be on display.. :D

Hmm I'm not sure Statler! Is it really that dangerous? It will certainly make uploading pictures to Audi-Sport a PITA if I have to start editing the plate out... :p

I doubt it, agree on the hassle of smearing the number out. I do most of mine from iPhone so that would be a right Royal PITA

Would appreciate if everyone could weigh in on this :p I don't see what harm it can do really!

It depends, if someone want the car then it might help them piece together the jigsaw, and 'people say' that crims can use it to find the car.

However these days I suspect they can find them with or without the plate being on display, all it takes is to know someone dodgy with access (e.g. someone at a parking enforcement place) or to simply spot your car out and about one day.

I tend to delete the plate, but I don't get bent out of shape if it is included. I've not seen anyone directly claim the car was stolen due to plates being on display on a forum or website.

The thing to be really careful of is that you strip the EXIF data from the picture if it include GPS co-ords. If I see someone on here leaking that info I tend to let them know. I spot this as I use Chrome and this plug-in if anyones interested - helps make sure I haven't messed up. :)

Thanks Shrek. Keep the opinions coming in! It may drastically affect the number of pictures you guys receive if I have to start blanking out the number plate

Reactions: warren_S5
To be honest anyway, the car is fitted with a tracker so... Don't think any thieves will be getting very far!

Loving the colour and the 20's. Think the sportback looks better with 20's as it's quite a big car. Very good choice, and nice contrast with non Black Edition grille etc. Lovely.

Reactions: Statler
i'd forgot how good your none-black edition looks mate until I just looked at the above pics again.

frickin awesome and just LOVE those alloys :cool::icon thumright:

Reactions: warren_S5 and Statler
Good luck with the sale Adam. Someone will be getting an awesome car. What is your replacement car? :) x

Ah Sandra that would be telling! I don't know if I should say or keep the suspense! It's a long time until March...!

Ah Sandra that would be telling! I don't know if I should say or keep the suspense! It's a long time until March...!
Lol adam, the suspense is too much, you have to share with us so we can help take your mind off the long wait. :) x

Lol adam, the suspense is too much, you have to share with us so we can help take your mind off the long wait. :) x

To be honest, you're right! It was you guys that got me through the months of waiting last time! Maybe a thread will pop up soon in the coming days in the appropriate section of the forum... At least that tells you it's an Audi :grimacing:

Reactions: Shrek5 and Sandra
To be honest, you're right! It was you guys that got me through the months of waiting last time! Maybe a thread will pop up soon in the coming days in the appropriate section of the forum... At least that tells you it's an Audi :grimacing:
I be watching Adam. Good to see your staying with us.:) x

Unfortunately I didn't get around to creating a new thread! Plus the forum section I'd need to post in is so quiet... But I'm finally able to say my new car has left Ingolstad and is now on its journey to the UK!

S5 is up on Auto Trader and Piston Heads now... I'm so sad to see it go... Wish I could keep both! The link is http://tinyurl.com/jnml55m (apologies if i'm not allowed to post it here? Please let me know)

As for the replacement... I can confirm it's Sepang Blue... And I can confirm its no ordinary Audi...

Reactions: markyy
I'm very intrigued. I happen to know a Sepang S5 is a very tough act to follow....!

S7/RS7 maybe....?

Can I pretend that the A5 forum is the correct area for me to post after I get my new car? The forum section I'd need to post in is so devoid of activity! :p

A clue perhaps?

By the way, for anyone on Instagram, check out my car page which is @adz8875 - there will be plenty of pictures of the new one going on there in a couple of weeks!

An S8 Plus?

Nope! But I had an A8L for three days or so as a test drive for my dad - I swear I have never relaxed more while driving. The car is so comfortable and chilled. I took a completely different approach to my driving. Was a great experience. I'm not a fan of saloons though... Or Avants... :p Not for my personal car anyway.

I'm honestly so excited for March! But it looks like I will be without a car completely for two weeks as my S5 has now provisionally sold and I only have one week left with her :-(

I made sure to go out today while the weather was good and take a few shots! Here's one of them for now :)

ADZ 1608

Reactions: Shrek5
So, does a A/S7 count as a saloon, or a door coupe...?

An RS7...you absolute fiend!!!!!!!

I think a local meet after you collect is in order...!

Excitement really building to a frenzy.
Anything less than a new RS will lead to vast quantities of disappointed fans of this thread.

I neither confirm nor deny your assumption :p

Whereabouts are you? A meet sounds like a good plan!

Think you just did :p

Im in Hertfordshire. Not too far depending which side of London you are from!

Guilty then.

If it is then fair play to you. The V8 twin turbo is stonking.

The V8 twin turbo is amazing. But remember the S7 has one in there too... ;) To be fair, the bi-turbo diesel is pretty good!

Excitement really building to a frenzy.
Anything less than a new RS will lead to vast quantities of disappointed fans of this thread.

Hmm... I always said I would have bought an RS5 Sportback if they'd made one. I hope there won't be a riot on here due to disappointed fans come March 1st (or whenever Audi kindly decides to provide me my car - spent ****** two weeks in quality control)

Think you just did :p

Im in Hertfordshire. Not too far depending which side of London you are from!

I did no such thing :p I merely added the RS to the list since you were talking about that model range

I'm in East London - not too far from the start of the M11. Not far at all!

After a long wait... the beast is finally here!

ADZ 2063

Reactions: Statler, Bristle Hound, Shrek5 and 1 other person
Urgh....horrible...not jealous at all...would never want one....in fact, I cant believe you got rid of the S5 for that...! You sir are mad!

(Congrats it's absolutely ****** stunning...!)

Urgh....horrible...not jealous at all...would never want one....in fact, I cant believe you got rid of the S5 for that...! You sir are mad!

(Congrats it's absolutely ****** stunning...!)

Thanks mate. I can't even believe it lol