Active scammer in the Ilford area.....

PW-Motorsport

Reaction score
Just a heads up for a active scammer buying parts for a B7 RS4.

Few weeks back sold some B7 discs and pads to a mail order customer.
Gave two delivery addresses in the Ilford area, payed with a credit card.

Parts sents etc, two weeks later I have a chargeback for £719.99 due to the card details were stolen.

So the details I have are for a Imran Ali doubt this is correct with two addresses in the Ilford area and a contact number. Despite all the address details I have the Police to not have the time to deal with this??

He is continuing in his activities as he contacted me again to buy some more two days ago, half way though the call he realised he had already scammed me he hung up.

So keep you eyes open for any discs and pads for sale and if you selling parts double check the credit card details.

Any members in the ilford area ? Drop me a PM a nice reward for you assistance.....

Mods make this a sticky if you wish...

Curiously, didnt the card details & any addresses match up or did you send to different address, isnt there a way to check the address registered for the card so you only send to this? Just for own knowledge

If was me I'd ask someone to take a visit to those addresses tbh & deal with it no matter what the cost, feckers like this need a good lesson taught to them

now now nhn what with the aggresion lol.........

I dont recall being explicit young man, lol, anyway I think the cases are slightly different wouldnt you agree slick, at least Ash will (hopefully) be covered where as PW have lost out completely, so think it warrants something to be done about it, dont you think, but I get your point, just find it very fecking ****** for blatant robbing of people like this where as a car insurance claim doesnt need a heavy hand or baseball bat.

just jokin with ya fella ..... but ashley's still needs a heavy hand lol.........

Some addresses used

8 Courtland Ave
Ilford
Essex
IG1 3DW

96B Cranbroke Road
Ilford
Essex
IG1 4NH

A+Z autos cropped up?

Any ideas...

Mate just **** in a few boxes & send them to there addresses, infact why dont we all do this, lmao, now that would be funny, hundreds of boxes arrivng at there addresses with **** in, love to be there when that happened.