Ace Cafe Tuesday 28th Oct

aposegil

Reaction score
Hello all

Got to say a massive thank you to everyone that turned up last month, we had over 100 cars turn up

I still get new people turning up so the word must be getting about /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Also I know the website hasnt be updated but as we speak im building with help of my mate a new one from scratch and its hard than i thought lol but I promise it will be up by this weekend (hopefully tonight)

So it’s a quick reminder that on Tuesday the 28th October there will be the usual monthly meet starting from 7pm. As usual please come early for parking inside.

I get asked a lot how long it takes to get to and its in west London just above Hanger lane of the m40 and about 1 hour away from Guilford, Essex Reading Etc all depending on Traffic and m25 unless your coming along N.circular.

Also unless you’re travelling from south - south east London and going through the centre of London you will not be charged for the congestion charger which finishes after 6:30pm

Visit www.e1k-acecafe.co.uk for more details and the postcode for next to it is NW10 7NN.

I will also like to thank you all for respecting ACE cafe and the roads round it as we have no longer had any trouble so keep it up guys [ ]

Thank you for reading this and hope to see you all down there

alex
2.1 16v
www.e1k-acfecafe.co.uk

p.s i would like to add that The Golf magazine have mentioned they would like to turn up and feature the even this month so i wiil appreciate all the support /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif