ACE CAFE - PERFORMANCE AUDI NIGHT - Sunday 7th August

Mate, i went through a period where i was in lakeside consistently on my own (due to be during the week) The shop workers in there started to think i was a well dressed homeless guy i swear.. Sitting outside at 9am wiating for it to open, into maccy d's for two hours lol! then walking around buying nothing cause im spending all my money on the car lol!

Haha. I'm gonna dress like a tramp then, just so I don't look out of place. :yes:

course you can, for a small fee!? :idea:

I tell you what, hand me the keys for free before you go and I'll have that 0-60 time ready for you when you get back. In fact, I'll have 100's of 0-60 times ready for you when you get back! :blackrs4:

Haha. I'm gonna dress like a tramp then, just so I don't look out of place. :yes:

I tell you what, hand me the keys for free before you go and I'll have that 0-60 time ready for you when you get back. In fact, I'll have 100's of 0-60 times ready for you when you get back! :blackrs4:

haha!! sounds like a plan stan! as long as when i get back you had the seats retrimmed, new tyres and some coilovers and we have a deal bruva!!!

:lmfao: He not joking either! You may need a new clutch after he done with her :laugh:

i actually dont think he is!! clutch should be fine! :scared2:

Hey guys, that was my black 8L S3 parked between your cars at the August Ace Cafe meet. Next time will have to introduce myself! :)

Hey guys, that was my black 8L S3 parked between your cars at the August Ace Cafe meet. Next time will have to introduce myself! :)

hi mate, seen your car a couple times and always wondered where u were! love you car mate! seriously! one of the best 8L's about tbh... make sure you come have a drink next time and introduce yourself!

i was secretly perving on your 8L... wanted to have a better look but when i didnt see the owner part of the ASN group i didnt really bother to go closer... nice engine though! :wub:

hi mate, seen your car a couple times and always wondered where u were! love you car mate! seriously! one of the best 8L's about tbh... make sure you come have a drink next time and introduce yourself!

Cheers mate, still not finished though, got a few more performance bits to do! Me and my friends were having a good look at your car at the meet and i was telling them i want a new S3 like yours next!

When's the next meet?

i was secretly perving on your 8L... wanted to have a better look but when i didnt see the owner part of the ASN group i didnt really bother to go closer... nice engine though! :wub:

Thanks mate, will say hello when i'm about next time! Didn't know you guys were from ASN. My engine needs a good clean and bits will be sprayed next year so it'll look a bit different :)

I thought I recognise your number plate from somewhere. Yep, deffo say hello next time mate.

Next meet..... ADI. Join the London convoy! :yes:

just checked the site looks like the 27th for a VAG meet ,