ACE CAFE - PERFORMANCE AUDI NIGHT - Sunday 7th August

Aight, 50mm it is then.
But if I end up grounded on one of east london's mountainous speedbumps then you guys are gonna have to come and lift me off. Deal? :yes:

Its a deal! :icon_thumright: will be worth it looks wise...

lol sure next time!! ash needs some new rims :$

and Ads, i saw your rs6's up for sale in classifieds...what you got in mind to replace? :w00t:

something very subtle, but one of the best wheels out there imho...

Reactions: Ads
Bentleys :| ?

and ash bro...i hope your not spending potential alloy money on pinking up the yaris :laugh:

its not Bentleys anyway, they are 18's...

Ad your car is going to look sick.. Your car + Lowered 50mm + New wheels + (possibly spacers:ninja:) = :wub::wub::wub:

Why the face by bentley wheels?

a look of a positive happy shock lol! Ive seen Ads's car on a few threads and its very neat and OEM which is why i would have though bentleys were a big jump. But may be hes onto BBS or if 18s possible speedlines...either way, keep us posted bro!

S3RYE - mate i am bit new to lowering etc, can you please tell me what roles do spacers play?

a look of a positive happy shock lol! Ive seen Ads's car on a few threads and its very neat and OEM which is why i would have though bentleys were a big jump. But may be hes onto BBS or if 18s possible speedlines...either way, keep us posted bro!

S3RYE - mate i am bit new to lowering etc, can you please tell me what roles do spacers play?

this is why i love the wheels hes gettin, very uncommon!

spacers just help poke the wheels out further... or decrease offset if you like.. they sit between the hub and the wheel.. :icon_thumright:

ahh hence the name lol! thanks bro.

you really keeping us in the dark with these rims arent you :(

ahh hence the name lol! thanks bro.

no problem mate!! yeh well its not for me to say!! they are subtle, but very cool imo! im sure hell have them on in the next week or two.. he has them, just wants it lowered 1st!! which is the way to do it!! :meeting:

Ad your car is going to look sick.. Your car + Lowered 50mm + New wheels + (possibly spacers:ninja:) = :wub::wub::wub:

Ah man! This 'which wheels' thing is getting all hyped up! :sos:

When I finally get them on I hope I don't get a big fat "IS THAT IT!!!!". :lmfao:

So whats the cheeky little mod you're thinking about then Ry?? :sly:

Ah man! This 'which wheels' thing is getting all hyped up! :sos:

When I finally get them on I hope I don't get a big fat "IS THAT IT!!!!". :lmfao:

So whats the cheeky little mod you're thinking about then Ry?? :sly:

Nah, anyone who says is that it!? has NO TASTE! Its not all about bling!!!

i fancy a Forge short shift.. Not sure why but i do!! think its £100 fitted @ AMD!

i fancy a Forge short shift.. Not sure why but i do!! think its £100 fitted @ AMD!

I totally agree with Rye here ads.. Bling stuff has it's place, but loving your oem build thread, I'm sure you'll get something subtle but nice.. Unless you've swapped your yellow clothing setup for ash's loafers!?.. And rye def get the short shift, I always fancied one of these, and it was one of the few mods I never did! Ooh, and I'll be up to AMD soon mucker - the only way is Essex!!! :)

A one'r is good price mate. Get on that. I would, if I didn't have DSG. :yes:
I love a short shifter. I drove my missus's ford Ka the other day and it feels like its got a snooker cue for a gear stick!

I'm sure you'll get something subtle but nice.. Unless you've swapped your yellow clothing setup for ash's loafers!?

Man, you dug deep to remember that. I forgot i even disclosed that one. :laugh:

I totally agree with Rye here ads.. Bling stuff has it's place, but loving your oem build thread, I'm sure you'll get something subtle but nice.. Unless you've swapped your yellow clothing setup for ash's loafers!?.. And rye def get the short shift, I always fancied one of these, and it was one of the few mods I never did! Ooh, and I'll be up to AMD soon mucker - the only way is Essex!!! :)

yeh ive always wanted one too! whoever has one raves about it! make sure you let me know when your down/up! well hook up! or maybe try and meet us lot down there!!

A one'r is good price mate. Get on that. I would, if I didn't have DSG. :yes:
I love a short shifter. I drove my missus's ford Ka the other day and it feels like its got a snooker cue for a gear stick!

Man, you dug deep to remember that. I forgot i even disclosed that one. :laugh:

yeh i think i will tbh.. cant go wrong with quicker shifts!! :racer:

yeh ive always wanted one too! whoever has one raves about it! make sure you let me know when your down/up! well hook up!

Yer mate, for sure.. I've got a little present for you anyways.. Ill make sure i dont park outside any newsagents on double yellows near you though! Lol.. Be nice to see ya mate :friends:..

Yer mate, for sure.. I've got a little present for you anyways.. Ill make sure i dont park outside any newsagents on double yellows near you though! Lol.. Be nice to see ya mate :friends:..

yes, make sure you dont haha!! lookin forward to it geeza! :happy:

hmm why not! put me down but i might just jump in with someone as its a bit of a trek!

It ain't that far man, only about 90 miles or so! You're coming AND driving! :laugh:

You tell him lol!

hmm why not! put me down but i might just jump in with someone as its a bit of a trek!

What he said:laugh: :thumbsup: Bring the car though:wub:

i may come... but i can never plan ahead as life is hectic! will have to see closer to the time...
is this a ticket based thing?

Come :) Yeah have to pay for tickets think its a tenner or less

Right, so i'm booked in for lowering on thursday morning. If any of you who said you might come down want to join me then PM me.
It is late notice and a week day, so no probs if you can't make it.

:salute:

So what did you decide to go for in the end ?

Right, so i'm booked in for lowering on thursday morning. If any of you who said you might come down want to join me then PM me.
It is late notice and a week day, so no probs if you can't make it.

:salute:

So what did you decide to go for in the end ?

As Steve said looking forward to seeing it lowered :happy:
And will these new alloys Ry has mentioned be making an appearance lol

As Steve said looking forward to seeing it lowered :happy:
And will these new alloys Ry has mentioned be making an appearance lol

Haha, yep, the wheels are already on mate. Been on for a few weeks now, they've got the kerbing to prove it! :keule:

Don't get too excited though, they ain't N8 level :happy: they're just a wheel I've always loved. :wub:

Haha, yep, the wheels are already on mate. Been on for a few weeks now, they've got the kerbing to prove it! :keule:

Don't get too excited though, they ain't N8 level :happy: they're just a wheel I've always loved. :wub:

Sweet:wub: Haha its always nice to get something you always loved. I've always liked CKs got a set now and i want to sell them. I think thats because i always wanted 19s in them and not 18s. I do expect to see a new thread popping up once she lowered :happy: :thumbsup:

Ahh that's a shame ads. Would have come down with ya Thursday but as I'm goin away next week I'm silly busy all week! Looking forward to seeing it once it's down and settled.. Gonna be a peacher!! Make sure plenty of pics! ;)

Ahh that's a shame ads. Would have come down with ya Thursday but as I'm goin away next week I'm silly busy all week! Looking forward to seeing it once it's down and settled.. Gonna be a peacher!! Make sure plenty of pics! ;)

No worries mate, i'm gonna take it down there in the morning and then catch a movie or something while i wait like a 'billy no mates' saddo who goes to the cinema on his own at 11am! :ninja:

Would you like me to look after your car while you're on holiday? :sly: :eyebrows: :whistle2:

No worries mate, i'm gonna take it down there in the morning and then catch a movie or something while i wait like a 'billy no mates' saddo who goes to the cinema on his own at 11am! :ninja:

Would you like me to look after your car while you're on holiday? :sly: :eyebrows: :whistle2:

Mate, i went through a period where i was in lakeside consistently on my own (due to be during the week) The shop workers in there started to think i was a well dressed homeless guy i swear.. Sitting outside at 9am wiating for it to open, into maccy d's for two hours lol! then walking around buying nothing cause im spending all my money on the car lol!

course you can, for a small fee!? :idea: