Ace cafe meet last night, and my pics.

Customboy

Reaction score
Well I was totally shattered after a hard day driving but had a fantastic day at rtech and finally got a chance to open her out a bit on the journey home and man was I smiling lol but here's s few pics I took last night at ace and was a great pleasure meeting everyone and getting some great advice and tips from fellow members I really enjoyed myself do thanks everyone!

Will put pics up in my reply thread as my iPad has issues !

My car getting cleaned next to ace cafe after fighting the motorways for 3 hours to get there!

9904b03e.jpg

0a740938.jpg

me and n88gy!!!
ca447762.jpg

A nice guy called Tom brought down his mint vw had only covered a genuine 36k was a top fella!
52f1c8f0.jpg

Competition time haha!
79d5fbfd.jpg

e41da985.jpg

Audi showroom lol
5119bc59.jpg

39b3bb86.jpg

3b1a9620.jpg

My new toy lol loved this beauty!
e16e0311.jpg

351228ac.jpg

22d9ce32.jpg

Wearing my new badge with pride!
4b90a79b.jpg

Night life!
36cad3f6.jpg

ea1483bb.jpg

Loved this bass car!
8d97456d.jpg

Then when I finally got in after 12! Had these waiting at home for me!

My new brake fluid!
7ede4cb7.jpg

My bargin number plate surround for £5!
7735782b.jpg

Well I had a great day so thanks everyone now I'm up and off to pick up my s3 brakes!

Haveva great day everyone!

Reactions: liquids3
Nice set of pics, my internet is playing up cant even upload them yet! But will soldier on lol.

Got there so late i had to park my car far away near a limo :eek:. Nice pics and btw your left led numberplate bulb is on its way out, as it was flickering when you were leaving the car park. Just thought id let you know lol :happy:

I actually saw you when you were driving out. car looked well nice mate. Glad you had a good run at R-tech aswell

Mind those speed camera's lol

Adv.1 wheels, mustn't................ have..................... man.................. crisis

nice to meet you custom boy and remember if ya wanna borrow that forklift lol