Accident Advice Please

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
Had an accidnet on saturday nite was totally nothing to do with me i wascoming round a roundabout as i exited the roundabout a car was in front of me on the wrong side of the road i swerved to the right and he just caught the passenger side of my car.

Damage isnt very nice front bumper headlight and indicator all mullered and the Side quarter next to the door and it punctured a tyre looks like the front cross beam is bent as well.

Good news is its all going through fine he admitted full liabilty is my car a write off? 99 A3 T Sport 70 k on the clock?

im having to drive around in a 1.2 nissan micra !

Jason :mad:

sorry to hear this, I dont think it will be a right off, have you got any quotes from any bodyshops ?

No not yet my insurance company told me to leave it where it is until some-one comes round and looks at it.

the boy who hit me was a mate, so not too bad getting his info etc is this a lengthy process ie will it be motnhs till i get my audi back ?

The boy was on the wrong side of the road so i doubt he'll get insured again?

Jason

no, he'll get insured again, but his premium will be sky high i reckon

Yeah hopefully i also had to go to the police making a claim against him for wreckless driving otherwise by insurance company wouldnt help me

Jason

WTF was he doing anyway trying to beat you to the otherside?........:Flush:

i also had to go to the police making a claim against him for wreckless driving otherwise by insurance company wouldnt help me

Well you would have to..for a claim was there anybody else invloved apart from you two........you could make it more of a nicer story to the police