Access to the Digital Service Schedule on my Audi?

sebtomato

Reaction score
Hi,

Apparently, all services done on the car should be visible on My Audi, under the "Digital Service Schedule" section.

I have registered my car, but when I go to the "Digital Service Schedule" section, I get an error message:

"Enable required
Allow your Audi partner to define you as the owner of the vehicle, in order to experience the full benefits of myAudi."

My car was originally a company car, which I bought from the lease company. Not sure who is supposed to give me access?

Hi,

Apparently, all services done on the car should be visible on My Audi, under the "Digital Service Schedule" section.

I have registered my car, but when I go to the "Digital Service Schedule" section, I get an error message:

"Enable required
Allow your Audi partner to define you as the owner of the vehicle, in order to experience the full benefits of myAudi."

My car was originally a company car, which I bought from the lease company. Not sure who is supposed to give me access?

it needs to be done by an Audi dealership - give your local one a call and ask them to do it for you. They may ask you to come in with id or they might be willing to domit over the phone. Ive done it both ways.

Reactions: sebtomato
it needs to be done by an Audi dealership - give your local one a call and ask them to do it for you. They may ask you to come in with id or they might be willing to domit over the phone. Ive done it both ways.
Thanks.

One question on the Digital Service Schedule:
  • does that give the history of the maintenance/service done on the car (basically replacing the paperbook)
  • and/or gives the required maintenance schedule for the particular car (e.g. when to replace parts)?

Last edited:
Thanks.

One question on the Digital Service Schedule:
  • does that give the history of the maintenance/service done on the car (basically replacing the paperbook)
  • and/or gives the required maintenance schedule for the particular car (e.g. when to replace parts)?
a) yes as long as the dealer remembers to update the record. However I always keep the paperwork/ invoices as these provide a much more detailed breakdown of any work done + the costs

b) iin the servicing section there is a list of additional work due at specific mileage / time intervals. However the detail is quite light .

They told me I had to go to a dealership in person so that they could check my IDs and paperwork and update the system.

I did that yesterday, but still getting the same error today: