Q2 ACC Module Fitted from Factory but No ACC (Can it be turned on?)

q2us3r

Reaction score
So all Audi Q2s (and the Q3F I believe) come with Audi Pre Sense as standard which uses module 2Q0907572B (13-Auto Dist. Reg) to work, but they do not come with ACC as standard which I believe uses the same exact module? If so, is retrofitting ACC a case of getting a new steering wheel stick and turning it on through VCDS? or is it more involved than that? As ACC does not use a front camera, only a front radar, I just though it was odd that it might already have most of the hardware installed yet not come with ACC as standard....

Just to come back to this for anyone reading in the future. As suspected all the required hardware was already in the car except for the ACC stalk - the front radar functions are restricted/controlled by SWaP. Once fitted with the correct stalk, ACC SWaP codes injected into the front radar and some coding, the ACC turned on and works as expected. By extension pACC and TJA was also turned on (though TJA requires the QK1 front camera).

Good outcome, but speaking as someone who is averse to abbreviations, what is TJA?

TJA = Traffic Jam Assist. In addition, and by extension, Emergency Assist (EA) was also activated successfully (EA requires TJA, TJA requires ACC plus Lane Assist which requires the front windshield camera).

Reactions: jdp1962