1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AC/Evaporator drain off.

Dani_B19 Apr 30, 2018

1. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Anyone know where the AC/evaporator drain off is on the b6/b7? Ive got a feeling mines blocked. Tried looking online but isn't much showing where it is as any threads that showed anything have not had all the photos lost.

Fed up of the car smelling like a multi storey car park after a hobos gang bang in the stair well.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Dani_B19

Still need to do this guys.

Any input?

4. Sveneng

Sveneng New Member

I believe it’s under the front passenger footwell, towards the front and centre.

Dani_B19 likes this.
  5. Blurtar

Blurtar Member Team Dolphin Grey Team Daytona Audi A4 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro TDi S tronic S-line owners group

I’ve got this too after a full A\C refurb. I’ve bombed it on recirc but still have a smell. I’ve not noticed any run off under the car either when in use which should be happening.

6. DieselJake

DieselJake Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Not sure how useful it is but I've ripped all my aircon out if you want it.

7. Blurtar

Blurtar Member Team Dolphin Grey Team Daytona Audi A4 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro TDi S tronic S-line owners group

It would have been a couple of weeks ago!

8. Dani_B19

Going ti take the glovebox out again, forgot to do this the other month when it was out to fit new interior trim, problem is i have a cool box in mine and its a ballache removing the glovebox