Abs stability control faulty sensor

DanBastow

Reaction score
Ive got a problem with one of my abs speed sensors and i dont know which one. I have a small hand held diagnostic tool and it dosent show any problens even when its had all the lights on the dashboard. Im wondering if my mates vcd (the fancy laptop if i had the wrong name) would tell me which ones faulty or would i have to get it showing the speed from the sensors

Best have a look through youtube to ( ross-tech ) to understand fault codes once found google ( ross-tech ) to get an understanding off Vcd's and Fan**y ur Uncle :thumbs up:

Ive had it tested and it came back with a rear right mechanical problem. Ive brought a new hub and sensor getting the spline bits i need to fit everything but im not sure if i need a wind back tool for the calipers

Ive had it tested and it came back with a rear right mechanical problem. Ive brought a new hub and sensor getting the spline bits i need to fit everything but im not sure if i need a wind back tool for the calipers

Rears do require pushing in and turning

The wing back Tool kit is super helpful I use it ofwr but if you're only ever doing the one then you can improvise or buy a cheap wind back socket adapter