1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

AB's Sophisto Grey MY20 G01 BMW X3 M40i

Audi Bairn Dec 15, 2019

1. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Moderator Staff Member Moderator Sophisto Grey Team Brilliant Black Gold Supporter X3 M40i Audi TT

That colour scheme would certainly be a favourite for Rangers fans up here :tearsofjoy:

X3man and BigBill like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Moderator Staff Member Moderator Sophisto Grey Team Brilliant Black Gold Supporter X3 M40i Audi TT

Some pics from our wee trip to the Trossachs today. Car getting dirty very quickly in this weather. Brodie certainly enjoyed his first go in it [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020 at 6:17 PM
    X3man, Bristle Hound, Sandra and 3 others like this.
  4. BarryG79

BarryG79 Well-Known Member

Chips or ice cream in Callander was it?
    Looked like a nice day for a trip up the Trossachs, only seen it from behind the books studying at the kitchen table

Sorry but the dug would be in the boot if that was my new car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audi Bairn likes this.
  5. BigBill

BigBill Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team Navarra Audi S3 saloon quattro DSG

Looks great :yes:.
    First of many great trips out for you in the new motor I'm sure and it looks like Brodie will have the back seat reserved for them all :dogface:
    You should be glad you didn't go further west, you seem to have the best of the weather, it looks tropical there compared to over here today :cold:

Pinky1959 and Audi Bairn like this.
  6. Audi Bairn

It was the wee bakery for a sausage roll and hot chocolate haha!
    Hope you got a few breaks from studying mate.
    This is the cleanest dog in the planet thanks to an ocd wife He just lies down too on his blanket so safe enough thankfully

7. Pinky1959

Pinky1959 Well-Known Member

Has your Wife driven the car yet , and does she like it ?

Audi Bairn likes this.
  8. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

No you won’t Brian. :)

Audi Bairn and Bristle Hound like this.
  9. Audi Bairn

Cheers Bill. Aye, the wee man has loads of room to lie down now. We got some sleet but generally it was a pleasant cold day. Tried a few different driving modes. Although I didn’t buy this vehicle for economy it was notable that Eco Pro mode was way better than in the S3 (which I used once just to try). Even driving sensibly still, Sport Plus you can tell will be brutally quick and loud but that’s for a date in the future

X3man and BarryG79 like this.
  10. Audi Bairn

I wouldn’t dream of doing that Sandra haha!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020 at 7:53 PM
  11. Audi Bairn

Nah, not yet mate. She’ll not drive for a wee while yet until she’s comfortable enough.
    She loves the vehicle though.

Pinky1959 likes this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. BarryG79

BarryG79 Well-Known Member

Audi Bairn likes this.
  14. Audi Bairn

Although it’s very similar Barry, there’s a couple of things which are different. But 99% the same.

BarryG79 likes this.
  15. X3man

X3man Well known member Gold Supporter X3 M40i Carbon Black

Nice one Brian. Some great scenery's there, and Brodie looks well chuffed :thumbs up:

BigBill and Audi Bairn like this.
  16. Audi Bairn

Absolutely, he seemed to take to the X3 straight away Nev :yes:

We are extremely lucky to have stunning areas like this all around us within an hours drive. Guilty of taking it for granted too!

BigBill, X3man and Bristle Hound like this.