abs module wanted

nomadx

Reaction score
just killed mine trying to repair it!

anyone got a working abs module, part number 0 273 004 284?

number is on the bosch sticker with the barcodes on.

just killed mine trying to repair it!

anyone got a working abs module, part number 0 273 004 284?

number is on the bosch sticker with the barcodes on.

Would be a lot better if you gave the Audi part number - not everyone has access to the Bosch equivalent, I certainly don't.

the audi part number is on the main pump, i only need the controller that bolts to the main unit, which is a bosch item with a sticker with the part number. If anyone has a complete unit with the controller attached they will see the number still, its clearly visable even which its all bolted together. there is no audi part number on the controller, only the pump.

There was a silver A4 at the breakers between Codicote and Hitchin mate.

I'll have a look at mine in the morning and see if my numbers match up with yours. Might at least give you some more avenues to look at.

ello steve, yours defo wont match, its diff on a quattro. you would need to have the archliner out and the washer bottle to see too, i wouldnt make you do that lol!

i remember seeing the silver one, cant recall if it was quattro thou?

The audi number on the pump will allow people to correctly identify the controller.

Post the audi part number.

01604 812399 or 07784549552

Thi schap sorted me my facelift lamps and heater vents. Seemed like a pretty decent chap as well when i went and picked the bits up.

The audi number on the pump will allow people to correctly identify the controller.

Post the audi part number.

the pump is still on the car, i dont really see the diff in someone looking at the audi number or the bosch number, since both are on the unit? Will get the number tomorrow if i can see it with pump fitted.

Steve was the S4 in Luton? already message him if its a silver one with front / side damage, on ebay.

the pump number is 8eo 614 111 A or E at the end as E has superceeded the A !!

^^^ Giving the Audi part number will enable us identify which controller will be compatible with your car.

Not necessesarily looking at a used unit.

That is also a pretty rare part. Dieselfitter on here was looking for quite a while for one, he did get it sorted eventually though, not sure where he got it from in the end?

That is also a pretty rare part. Dieselfitter on here was looking for quite a while for one, he did get it sorted eventually though, not sure where he got it from in the end?

it took me a week to find one 2nd hand paid 130 for it.. there a brand new one on e-bay for 350 if that helps mate !!

I ended up sending mne off to BBA reman (again) and this time they said..

'"Holy smokin turtle legs Bananaman, this ABS module doesn't work, in Fact, It's Broken!!! Just like you said the last time you sent it back! Turns out... you were right all along!!!! :laugh:

Here have a reconditioned one for £190 quid.

So I did.
It works fine now.
There's also ECU testing I believe. :whistle2:

was that recon the controller bit? ie the bit i am after. if i can just buy a recon for 190 i will do that.

think i have one sorted now, just waiting for the guy to come back to me on it. hopefully get that this weekend, will do a few odd jobs on the car while its off the road, fluid change for one!