ABS AND TRIANGLE WARNING LIGHTS

blanc

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am slowly getting my avant back on the road, while driving sometimes the abs and a triangle warning light come on together. When I restart the car it turns off, any idea what this could be?

great, any idea how much or how difficult a job it is?

about £20 for the part and is a diy job
i think quattrojames has a dpf on how to do it

Last edited:
Thanks, I am useless with a PC if you have a link would be great, did a search.

There is a sticky at the top of this forum with LOTS of useful information in it! You would find the link in there, and loads more besides.

Oddly it's not working tonight..... email me at quattrojames@gmail.com and I'll send it to you.

thanks guys onthe ball as always, hopefully this is it. Writing froma hospital bed solots of time to do research

I am unable to open the file from the hospital computer, does anyone have a link to the post?

Thanks guys file finally downloaded, where can I get a part number for this part? My Audi dealer would not give it to me? My car is a 2.5tdi quattro auto

All these sorts of things are in the Part Numbers sticky :banghead:

U1K2 945 511 RD W A-A061

Hi All

I replaced the brake pedal switch, the thrust sensor, abs wheel sensor and had the ecu module rebuilt. Still fault light not going out, any ideas?

Please tell me you've it scanned for faults before you replaced any of the parts above. If not you've wasted a lot of money and got absolutely nowhere.

It could be any number of faults that throw up those dash lights and a scan would have directed you to the part that's causing the problem