Aberdeen(shire) Meet

No worries. I'm not there for a map, just for the banter and to see some of you guys' cars is all. :)

And for cups of tea of course, because it will likely be totally baltic again by then. Haha. That work alright for you?

Had a quick look on google maps so shouldn't need a map really I don't reckon. :)

Just coming for the tea ha ha, Daggerit do you want to meet and go out together?Reg,

Would live to come to this but the A6 is getting a custom stainless exhaust made for it then. :salute:
I have heard a few V6 diesels with custom exhausts and they sound very nice so cannae wait. ;-)

Reactions: Brodster
Would live to come to this but the A6 is getting a custom stainless exhaust made for it then. :salute: I have heard a few V6 diesels with custom exhausts and they sound very nice so cannae wait. ;-)
Will sound good mate especially with the remap then Deano. Sound clip needed buddy or its not true.......lol

Whats the chances of you bringing some stickers along, Mark? :) fancy one for the boot lid !

Will have to pass through Dyce so can meet some where, what time are you look at going ?

Well I was going to go fairly early but something arranged for yesterday actually turns out to be this coming Friday... So I'll probably be out around lunch time now, does that suit?

Well I was going to go fairly early but something arranged for yesterday actually turns out to be this coming Friday... So I'll probably be out around lunch time now, does that suit?
Will be out mid morning will see you there, if i can get the car started went out to the garage and removed the cover and a fault code come up and don't no how to reset it it's the immobilizer code 17978

Dropped you key recently? Might of damaged the chip. More than likely the immobiliser though. Seems common when u google the code

Back up and running, open and close the door a few times put the key in the ignition and leave it for one minute and it started, ;-) that guys on the TT forum are good.

That only works when the key isn't synchronised with the car. Happens when the key fob batt dies. Had to do this with the second key with the S3 as the second was never used. Glad u got it sorted bud

Hi guys. Finally joined up haha. I will be along to this :).

Think mark will be off at 12 but sure he'll pipe in and say:)

Elliot is out of school at 3ish in Lossiemouth so latest time I can leave yours Matt is about 2. So all the cars that are being remapped I need in about 9 in the morning. If not then no-can-do as Shark HQ close at 1300. Thats why I am leaving here at 0600 so I have plenty time to do what I need to do.

Well the wee Aberdeen meet went ahead and it was a good day packed full of remapping and MKS doing a spot of diagnostics on The Wee BeasTTie.

A total of 5 cars pitched up through the day to get one thing or another done and it was good to catch up with afew people that I havent seen for a while and to meet some new faces too.

Massive thanks to Matt for hosting the mini meet and to the future Mrs.MKS for her sterling effort in keeping us warm and fed in that cold climate.

Here's to another one in the very near future. Cheers Matt. A few pics below of what we were up to.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.656944344348449.1073741927.364216776954542&type=1

Thank's Mark for the wright up and the pictures are great,it was good to meet new guys,thank's to Matt for checking over the car and pointing out a few things that need doing will catch up with you guy's again, good day out. :)

Reactions: hoffmanvp3 and Brodster
You guys are more than welcome any time. Just got back on shore here in Saudi and will be back in MKS spannering about wednesday:)
Reg let me know when you wanna come back for the replacement stuff and brakes.
Cheers

You guys are more than welcome any time. Just got back on shore here in Saudi and will be back in MKS spannering about wednesday:)
Reg let me know when you wanna come back for the replacement stuff and brakes.
Cheers

Thanks Matt, will catch up with you to get a list of bit i will need.

Reg

Na bother bud. But will be offshore on the 16th onwards for about 2 weeks so if u wanna swing by before then I can know u up a list and get u booked in the brake upgrades too?

Matt want be home until the 22nd, will catch up next month if that's good with you. ;-)

I would certainly be interested if there was a meet a wee bit more East rather than Aberdeen. I'm surprised there isn't more Moray members on here as Audis seem to be some of the more common makes around this area.

I would certainly be interested if there was a meet a wee bit more East rather than Aberdeen. I'm surprised there isn't more Moray members on here as Audis seem to be some of the more common makes around this area.

I'm from moray mate. I stay in buckie.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Would be up for meeting a few guys, just got myself back in an S3 8l. Just need to sort the ****** steering rack!