Aberdeen(shire) Meet

Stitch_626

Reaction score
Hi All,

As title above suggests; We haven't had a specific Audi-sport.net one for a while.

Wondered if anyone fancied gathering around and getting something off the ground?

Open to suggestions

Marc

I did suggest arranging something up our way, but I think the on-set of winter has put most people off the idea. It wouldn't necessarily have to be the usual set-up-in-the-corner-of-a-carpark deal, we could meet up somewhere for some soup, have a wee chat, and maybe find a nice spot out in the hills for a few photos. Audis look good in the snow.

I think it'd probably be next year before we get anything arranged (especially seeing as I'm not home until the end of the year).

I could easily attend something but it will be in my Focus ST until the time that my S3 arrives.

Maybe being winter it would be better to meet for lunch or something sociable rather than standing in a car park. I have done that with other clubs and it worked well.

Well some of you will know Mark from Brotek, well I teamed up with Mark with my tuning garage which is moving to Oldmeldrum in Dec. I can't say the name of my garage due to not being a sponsored trader on here yet but know Mark very well.
Was gonna suggest meet at mines after we move and I'll speak to Mark and organise a meet at mines?
He will bring his cleaning gear supplies if your needing a top up and laptop for Shark re maps or EGR deleted and make a day of it?
I have meet some of you at my old house in St. Katherine's where Mark did a few maps that day.
Let me know;)

Reactions: C6 DRN, Brodster and Phil-1
Either or sounds like a plan. I'm easy so long as I don't have anything else on that day! :)

Right
Mark keen and we have 3 remaps to so while he's up at mines. Is there any one else wanting maps/EGR deletes while he up let me know.
Theres not a date been planed but will be around the 21st of dec.
This should give people time to gather funds:)

Right loons...........the 21st is off for me so this gathering is gonna have to be into the New Year Im afraid...........no worries though as this will happen. It just gives Matt a little bit more time to get MKS off the ground and up and running. I will be doing remaps on the day and will also bring up my mobile Angelwax shop.............aka S3 boot.....lol.

Reactions: hoffmanvp3
I'd be up for something in May once I'm back in the uk. Temperature is too low for me just now lol

Reactions: Brodster and Stitch_626
I like the idea of a meet up somewhere with some food any wknd really for me or even during the week one evening

Well maybe a meet down at the Asda Beach car park for some shannagins and chin wags some time towards the end of Nov?

Well why don't every one throw in a date that suits them and we`ll make a group decision then?
I`ll bring my business cards for every one too:)

Well I thought we should get a meet in before Xmas and just to introduce people to others.
I know me and Mark were gonna be doing a meet also with some up grades for some folk on here to their 8L S3's but desided on that'll be early next year, more so to get my garage up and running by then plus a car lift is on the Xmas list:) and to allow Shark to be up full swing too.
So thought way wait?? We can still meet folk instead:) Get people comfortable with my new garge before letting me and Mark loose on your S3's lol

I am up for a weekend before the Xmas holidays and if everyone is in agreement then remap clinic shall be on as Shark HQ will be notified of it so will be on standby for multiple map tweaking.

Matt on another issue.....when you moving to Oldmeldrum buddy?

Im going up to Lossiemouth on Friday 20th Dec to pick the kids up so if this date suits then great. I shall leave early doors so up at yours by mid morning. Let me know what you think.

Right then its goer. I will be at Matts from about 0900 on the morning of the 20th Dec. I have a 4 hour window to do some remapping so if anone requires one then let me know. I shall also be bringing up some detailing goodies so bring some spondoolits with you seeing as its Xmas and treat you car to some AW TLC. And I will be bringing the S3 aswell so we can have a group photo.

I'll have to sit this one out then I'm afraid... Working that day then the Christmas night out with work straight after. :( Shame but have fun lads!

I'll look my pressure washer and chassis washer as well if your taking the S3. Get that salt off the first chance u get and try and get the cars looking half clean at least for the group pic:)

Reactions: Brodster
Is Katherine gonna be doing some carbon fibre wrapping for me.........hint!hint! on the front and rear splitter???

A nice big box of choccies is on the table here.............lol

Too cold for wrapping ootside now mate as it's fecks with the adhesive and haven't even looked at heating the garage yet lol. Usually spannering keeps u warm lol
FB me some pics of the splitters as I need to see the radiaus's off the splitters as some are like wrapping a ball.

Darn, was hoping it would be this weekend... bit far to travel up from the border! lol

Will wait until the better weather comes back before the detailing Mark, will have a chat about the remap though, what about the address or post code please :think:

Matt I will be up at yours for 0900 mate so get the bacon, eggs, fried bread, tatty scone and toast on coz Im gonna be starving. I believe 3 cars in total for remapping at this time so gonna be busy.

Gonna need a head count people for who's coming and who's needing a map.
The more the merrier I say but need to book for mapping.
Cheers guys