Aberdeen Meet

I may come to this one, you buying my icecream Ilim? And where is your avatar pic? :) x

For u sandra anything... Would u like 2 or 3 scoops? toppings? How about hot fudge sauce aswell?

Can you make me my avatar?

For u sandra anything... Would u like 2 or 3 scoops? toppings? How about hot fudge sauce aswell?

Can you make me my avatar?

3 scoops, lots of those little hundreds and thousand things, a flake as well, oh ok the hot fudge sauce as well. What you got in mind for your avatar? You want your new car? I can do for you you just decide and get back to me Ilim. :) x

3 scoops, lots of those little hundreds and thousand things, a flake as well, oh ok the hot fudge sauce as well. What you got in mind for your avatar? You want your new car? I can do for you you just decide and get back to me Ilim. :) x

Wicked my treat for you then.... xx

Think I'm working the 18th not sure though will come back car I in good health still need to sot the sensor and alignment but I will have that sussed by then pm me o. The winters marty , on the map mark let me look could be plausible if I don't buy a 2nd car by then

Reactions: Brodster
So August 18th it is then... maybe we should start a new list:

1. MartayMcFly
2. ilim
3. Sandra
4. Brodster
5. PH1L
6. A3simon

Who else? scotty0189, JS1500? You guys up for the 18th?

I'll be there if I can.
I have family visiting from Lancashire that
weekend, but it might be Saturday afternoon before they get here anyways.

THANK YOU HUN.....

How come my Avatar is not big like Marky Boi.. Jealous now :(

xxxxxx

THANK YOU HUN.....

How come my Avatar is not big like Marky Boi.. Jealous now

xxxxxx

Can only work with the pic you gave me, (no smart comments) take a larger image and i will redo it for you Ilim. :) x

Same as always i dont do winter in the uk normally spend my time from september to april in dubai

ford GT for me :)

right well if everyone is agreed on the 25th shall we say Banchory in the place agreed prior at around 1pm?

1. Phil

You wanting a hand with anything out there.....Im free all year round.....lol

Mark u should get in to close protection, I know a few lads that do it, with one months salary u can put down cash for a RS3..... But scary tho mate.

Right, heres the new list

meetsnap.png

Time & Date: 25th August - 1 PM

Attending:

1. Phil - Black S3
2. Broadster - White S3
3. Ilim - Black S3
4. A3simon - Blue RS3
5. MartayMcFly - Black S3

Feel free to copy and paste the list and add your name as attending

I now live in Aberdeen so may just come along to this. Oh and I've just left my job at Cadbury, so might be nice and bring along a dent of the mountain of chocolate and sweets that I have leftover :whistle2:

I'll keep my eye on the thread and see if I'm around that weekend or back in Glasgow for a visit.

I now live in Aberdeen so may just come along to this. Oh and I've just left my job at Cadbury, so might be nice and bring along a dent of the mountain of chocolate and sweets that I have leftover :whistle2:

I'll keep my eye on the thread and see if I'm around that weekend or back in Glasgow for a visit.

Hey Lauryn, be real good to see you hun. When did you move to aberdeen? X

Ur my new best friend :) I hope our friendship has chocolate perks.

Reactions: MartayMcFly