Aberdeen Meet

i wouldnt be objective to it, post some more pics and info up, date is this sat (28th)

I could be keen for this if I'm onshore.

Any thoughts on Aboyne for meet or the car park at the gliding club just outside Aboyne ace venue if it's sunny and BBQ friendly?.

Is the date set yet?

Might be a good idea

Might have to take a rain check on this weekend. Phils map has fallen thro as his S3 is poorly and I dont know if Shark are willing to send me the Volvo tool for mapping Micks T5. I asked them this morning so waiting for their decision whether or not I can borrow it from them. Will give you an update by the end of the day folks.

Its the specific software tool that allows me to use my Alientech setup to map Volvos. I dont know what its called but I need it. Its OBD mappable but the software is specific to volvos. Im getting the gen off Shark at lunchtime an whether or not they can send it up to me to use for afew days. Fingers crossed they can.

So what's the confirmed people that are attending this meet?

Aberdeen Audi have said my car is in the port down south so all being well I should have it for Saturday if so I'll be there.

Does Anyone know who owns the Solar Orange sportsback in aberdeen. Missing my orange s3 so much after i saw it today :sob:

Any ways... Simon i need a passenger experience from your new RS3.... What color you getting?

So im assuming we are settled on stonehaven then?

List goes
1. Phil - Black S3 / Will attend Stonehaven / Aboyne
2. Ilim
3. A3 Simon

You want to give rico and japper a buzz si?

So im assuming we are settled on stonehaven then?

List goes
2. Ilim
3. A3 Simon

You want to give rico and japper a buzz si?

I'll be coming along with a few questions if that's ok?
Will probably be 3 of us as Audi's run in the family - hoping to get down in mine, but there may be a convoy!!
Stonehaven is good for me - but I'll probably attend wherever :)

of course its fine

2. Ilim
3. A3 Simon
4. Scotty 0189 + Tag Alongs

It's getting ridiculous now every day I'm getting emails from Audi with updates. It's been along 6 months

U won't be sleeping tonight mate......

hope its there for you bud
wouldnt mind a poke around having a lok at a few bitys relevant to my plans

Does Anyone know who owns the Solar Orange sportsback in aberdeen. Missing my orange s3 so much after i saw it today :sob:

Any ways... Simon i need a passenger experience from your new RS3.... What color you getting?

On of my mates owns it, not a user on here though.

will the two of you come down for a wee chinwag?

Unfortunately not. The orange one had a bump when some retarded woman cut it up at the haudigan, not currently drive able. And I'll be polishing another mates S3 sportback, as we're using that and our S3 as wedding cars the next weekend.

I've decided Im not going to make it tomorrow. No point really as the aim was to get to Phils car but as its kind of poorly he is going to delay in getting the map so I believe he might pop down to me to get it in the near future. Enjoy your day guys and get good piccies and post them up.

Ilim tell your Volvo buddy that I can get the volvo tool as it was going to be sent yesterday but Volvos take a lot of time to remap as in 1.5 hrs to download and the same to upload and Shark weren't happy that it was going to be done away from home. We might have to organise something later on.

just a wee update from me i may have to work into the night or in the morning tomorrow on the car wheel bearing may be gone, unsure as i heard a slight noise when i got in to the carpark this morning

just a wee update from me i may have to work into the night or in the morning tomorrow on the car wheel bearing may be gone, unsure as i heard a slight noise when i got in to the carpark this morning

Ahhh, nae good! May be easier to make it another weekend?

Unfortunately not. The orange one had a bump when some retarded woman cut it up at the haudigan, not currently drive able. And I'll be polishing another mates S3 sportback, as we're using that and our S3 as wedding cars the next weekend.

This is the brand new orange s3 sports back yeah black edition.... If so HOLY ****

could make it later in the month once mine has been to PB for some magic

I think we should re arrange the Aberdeen meet aswell, as some stuff came up tomorrow for me. So I could not attend.

If you fancy rearranging to the 17/18th of August I should be back by then and ready for a meet up! Might also be after an early set of winters Phil, and need something to put on the car while I get the Speedlines refurbed anyway.

So August 18th it is then... maybe we should start a new list:

1. MartayMcFly
2. ilim
3. Sandra
4. Brodster
5. PH1L
6. A3simon

Who else? scotty0189, JS1500? You guys up for the 18th?