Aberdeen Meet

thoughts go out to you mark hope everythings alright

looks like the 28/29th is best so far im up for a map then

Mmmmm I maybe up for this I get back on the 27th and I'm hoping to pick up the new car on Saturday.

if we pin this down for saturday the 28th shark remaps will be availible, everyone happy with that?

Well, true to form, I'll be away until August... stupid work. I always miss the good stuff (best mate who I haven't seen for about 2 years, and one of my brothers both coming over next week and I'm away on Friday).

Good day all, just spotted this thread. Put me down for the meet, Suzuka Grey RS3 (hopefully washed by the 28th...).

Won't be going for a remap though. Any decision on location?

Good day all, just spotted this thread. Put me down for the meet, Suzuka Grey RS3 (hopefully washed by the 28th...).

Think we had settled on the car park opposite the stream in banchory

OOOHHH looks like lads we are in for a treat, remember LADS do bring a tub of Vaseline and tissues... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1. Phil - Black S3 (prefer 28th / 29th or after however can make any weekend)
2. Ilim - Panther Black S3 (28th / 29th)
3. Brodster - Ibis White S3 (any time is good for me)
4. ScottishS3 -
5. MartayMcfly - Black S3 (will attend in our thoughts :()
6. Riggssuzuki -
7. Greg 1903 - RS3 ;)

meetsnap.png

just for those still unsure of the carpark to meet at

Thats settled then - 28th it is. Will see you early doors then Phil at your garage and then we can go up in convoy. Might get time to de-tar the S3 if its a nice day.

ive got most of the kit at the garage though always best to bring tar remover im always running out haha

Thats settled then - 28th it is. Will see you early doors then Phil at your garage and then we can go up in convoy. Might get time to de-tar the S3 if its a nice day.

I'll meet you somewhere mate and we can head over together?

Im dropping into Forfar real early to do some work on Phils S3 and we will leave from there to go up to Aberdeen. If you wanna tag along the way then fine.

Last edited:
Will be amazing to meet people mate, are you interested in a remap aswell?

Probably not at the moment - got some other bits I want to spend my pennies on first, plus it's still under Audi Warranty just now.
I'm sure I can cope with what I have - for now anyways...

Thanks for the thought though!!

PS I totally agree, would be awesome to meet people, I used this site a lot to fix my old 8L - the search function is a wonderful thing!

Probably not at the moment - got some other bits I want to spend my pennies on first, plus it's still under Audi Warranty just now.
I'm sure I can cope with what I have - for now anyways...

Thanks for the thought though!!

PS I totally agree, would be awesome to meet people, I used this site a lot to fix my old 8L - the search function is a wonderful thing!

No worries dude.. Im keeping my car standard aswell ;)

Will meet you at the meet.

No worries dude.. Im keeping my car standard aswell ;)

Will meet you at the meet.

Yeah, best way for now I think.

Not sure I should admit this - last meet I want to was a very long time ago in my (basically standard and much loved first car) MG-ZR just before I upgraded to my old 8L.

*Preparing to be ribbed*

it depends on everyone else i know folk are comming from a while away i can be there from approx 10 onwards

Right sorted..

NORTHEAST SCOTLAND MEET

Time : 11.30 am

Attendance list:
(MODS please update list if needed)

1. Phil - Black S3 (prefer 28th / 29th or after however can make any weekend)
2.Ilim - Panther Black S3
3. Brodster - Ibis White S3
4. ScottishS3 -
5. MartayMcfly - Black S3 (will attend in our thoughts)
6. Riggssuzuki -
7. Greg 1903 - RS3

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Well ilim if they miss that give them the number for spec savers. Your up late tonight:) x

Well ilim if they miss that give them the number for spec savers. Your up late tonight:) x

Haha true sandra, yeah late tonight, do some work for uni etc. Reading up on some books. Ur also up late? x

I'll do my best to be there for a little while but got a mate coming up who's train gets in at 11 so I might only be along for an hour or 2

well an hour or two is all you need heard it will be the s3 that will be along, touting any spares?

We might be a little later Phil. All depends on how long it takes with the work we've organised to do. I will tee up the relevant people so that they are on standby to do what they do best.

We might be a little later Phil. All depends on how long it takes with the work we've organised to do. I will tee up the relevant people so that they are on standby to do what they do best.

thats cool if it takes time it takes time

That aimed at me if so i havent owned an S3 for 4 months

ahh didnt know just assumed you had your s3 still what you rolling with just now?

I live in Banchory! Most of that car park is pay and display btw. So no wandering off or you'll get a ticket!

Need confirmation on the date before I'll know if I'm able to come.

Last edited:
thats cool if it takes time it takes time

ahh didnt know just assumed you had your s3 still what you rolling with just now?

I have an A1 1.4tfsi s-line in misano cracking little car but I need some power