Aberdeen Meet

yeah thats fine lad i didnt mean the meet i meant so youre comming down for two customers to make it worth your while ;)

looking forward to seeing everyone there weather for that week looks not too bad

be good to hear the potential of the 2.5tfsi si, ive been thinking a lot about one lately

morning folks,

I looks like i wont be home intime for this meet.

I may make the next one if im home :)

thats too bad then lad, suppose its time for an updated list, looking forward to this one you'll forgive the state the car will be in though

Think I might have to represent the B6 A4 Forum and come up from Leuchars for this. Fingers crossed the weather is alright.

Think I might have to represent the B6 A4 Forum and come up from Leuchars for this. Fingers crossed the weather is alright.

Be good to see you, we are all used to the Scottish weather, but hopefully the sun will shine for us. :) x

lol change of plans again, will be home by thursday and hopefully have the new motor home for the meet so keep me on the list lol

Saturday is still on for me as coming up to Aberdeen to map A3YDO 's S3 so will see everyone at Banchory. Ilim do you wanna meet up in Aberdeen before we leave and go in convoy to Banchory

Saturday is still on for me as coming up to Aberdeen to map A3YDO 's S3 so will see everyone at Banchory. Ilim do you wanna meet up in Aberdeen before we leave and go in convoy to Banchory

S3 gang bang sounds like a plan mark. Haha

What time you guys meeting in Banchory? I have a flight at 1400 to LHR then NY but moight persuade the better half that we should leave early. It would be good to get a look at some of your cars for inspration. Has anyone got a catback system fitted to a 2.0 TFSI? :jump:

Last edited:
What time you guys meeting in Banchory? I have a flight at 1400 to LHR then NY but moight persuade the better half that we should leave early. It would be good to get a look at some of your cars for inspration. Has anyone got a catback system fitted to a 2.0 TFSI? :jump:

1pm I'm pretty sure? Although I'm sure that someone will correct me if wrong! :)

Wait, there's tea and bacon rolls at Ilim's place before hand?! I'm so there! I know what his bacon rolls are like so wouldn't miss them... ;) Mind if I join your convoy Ilim/Mark? I know that the Astra isn't as awesome as the S3's but I'm sure that it wouldn't be too bad for you being flanked by a Vauxhall. ;)

1pm I'm pretty sure? Although I'm sure that someone will correct me if wrong! :)

Wait, there's tea and bacon rolls at Ilim's place before hand?! I'm so there! I know what his bacon rolls are like so wouldn't miss them... ;) Mind if I join your convoy Ilim/Mark? I know that the Astra isn't as awesome as the S3's but I'm sure that it wouldn't be too bad for you being flanked by a Vauxhall. ;)

Dan it's at my house the remapping, as there is going to be three cars it will be enough. As I don't want to obstruct the street and neighbours etc. Once done we could meet on the way to the meet. Think that's a better idea. Might bring u a bacon roll aswell, depends on what mood I'm in :)

No worries, I'll just make my own way there then. Catch you all on Saturday when it will hopefully be just the weather for ice cream to keep Sandra happy! ;)

Hopefully ill make this. Sat was the only day i could hire a van to move some furniture fingers crossed ill be done by 12

Thank you Dan, iwill allow you to buy me an ice cream as well. Ilim owes me the biggest most disgustingly fatenning ice cream, but i will manage another, lol. :) x

Thank you Dan, iwill allow you to buy me an ice cream as well. Ilim owes me the biggest most disgustingly fatenning ice cream, but i will manage another, lol. :) x

Sandra I will get you your ice cream when we ever go to Stonehaven, well may be a convoy to there for ice-cream could be arranged :)

Sandra I will get you your ice cream when we ever go to Stonehaven, well may be a convoy to there for ice-cream could be arranged :)

I agree that Stonehaven has much better ice cream. I'm sure that won't stop Sandra asking for some in Banchory if it's nice though... ;)

regretably / not so much i wont be attending this weekend as i have to work on a new car for myself! this is to be my new daily and the s3 the toy

IMG_20120823_211535.jpg

Up to date list

1. A3YDO - S3
2. Brodster - White S3
3. Ilim - Black S3
4. A3simon - Blue RS3
5. MartayMcFly - Black S3
6. Rubz - Red A3
7. Daggerit - White Astra VXR
8. Gogsie - A4 Avant
9. Sandra and David - A3 FSI
10. Greeny233 - A4 TDI
11. JS1500 - RS4
12. Peachy - Solar Orange S3
13. Veedubdan - Black S3
14. Scotty0189 - A3 S-Line 170TDI

Possibly more but these are the only peeps that have said on the forum so if anyone else is thinking of going then see you there.

Last edited:
Oh and the other half still thinks the car is coming in at the end of November so if anyone asks about it in front of her I'll have to deny it coming next week to keep the surprise... ;) Haha.

Ooohhhh my idea of an Aberdeen meet was a work of genius!!!!! Mark see you tomorrow morning 8.30. I'll get the power hose etc ready and I'll jump back in to bed hehe

Last edited:
Ooohhhh my idea of an Aberdeen meet was a work of genius!!!!! Mark see you tomorrow morning 8.30. I'll get the power house etc ready and I'll jump back in to bed hehe

Mmmm, lmao@ jump back into bed. :) x

Ooohhhh my idea of an Aberdeen meet was a work of genius!!!!! Mark see you tomorrow morning 8.30. I'll get the power house etc ready and I'll jump back in to bed hehe

Wait... Get the power house out?! Haha.

Anyone bringing along VCDS? Not for me, but if someone who knows what they're doing (hence not me) can oblige then a few tweaks could be done for folk. Reason I ask is I've been asked about helping with coding but I'm too much of a noob at such things!

​You lot are mad in here, lmao. :) x