Aberdeen Meet

Shame that this wasn't the following week (1st) as that's when I'll be picking up my new car and could come along... :(

Oh well, I'll just have to joing for the next one!

can always come along with the temp car and get to know us for the next meet!

as for the bacon and choclate doesnt have to be at the same time, though now im interested in trying a bacon and coclate spread toasted sandwich

can always come along with the temp car and get to know us for the next meet!

I suppose I could do! In that case pop me down and I'll come along in my Astra VXR for you guys to laugh at. ;) Won't be quite as nice as the A4 but could be worse... :)

as for the bacon and choclate doesnt have to be at the same time, though now im interested in trying a bacon and coclate spread toasted sandwich

Still up for the BBQ at the site?

yeah i can grab a few disposables probably better used if we drive up the spittle though :)

I may just come back from holiday a day early and come across - see how the 'holiday' week progresses - haha!

Ilim, fancy stopping in past Costco on the way out and we can grab some beers/meat for people?

Ilim, fancy stopping in past Costco on the way out and we can grab some beers/meat for people?

Dnt have membership. Best you go as u do :) I'll bring a few beers + burgers etc

Hey guys,

Im new to the audi sceen.

Im going to put myself down as a maybe as im away offshore just now, and still have to pick the new motor up so i may or maynot be at the meet.

Attending:

1. Phil - Black S3
2. Brodster - White S3
3. Ilim - Black S3
4. A3simon - Blue RS3
5. MartayMcFly - Black S3
6. Rubz - Red A3 (Maybe)

cheers,

Euan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if the weather is anything like it is today then it'll be awesome! Was out there on the motorbike today and was amazing. :)

Might have the car slightly tweaked for the meet :)

About to go mad on the mods then are we??? or is it just the ITG Ilim

ITG,
HPFP,
CAT BACK,
And maybe FARB and RARB..

U not lowering your beast yet (no gay remarks) haha

So whats the final plan then, and the final list of people going?

So whats the final plan then, and the final list of people going?

Good question... What is the final time for the meeting? And it's still at Banchory car park in the centre for a BBQ is it?

I think with me the list is:

1. Phil - Black S3
2. Brodster - White S3
3. Ilim - Black S3
4. A3simon - Blue RS3
6. Rubz - Red A3 (Maybe)
7. Daggerit - White Astra VXR

Once you have an answer maybe it would be a good idea to update the original post with the info/list Ilim?

Right, heres the new list

meetsnap.png

Time & Date: 25th August - 1 PM

Attending:

1. Phil - Black S3
2. Brodster - White S3
3. Ilim - Black S3
4. A3simon - Blue RS3
6. Rubz - Red A3 (Maybe)
7. Daggerit - White Astra VXR

Feel free to copy and paste the list and add your name as attending

new list best to get t edited to the origional post

we still be fine for a map mark my man?

can also pay cash if you let me know a cost in advance

Phil bro, what u doing with those s5 seats? want to sell them?

could swear i replied brother, pm me an offer ive already started work stripping them so i could get a replacement airbag but if youre interested and the money is right i could invest mine elsewhere ;

Sorry gents, 25th's a no-go for me. I'm sure you'll have good day though, especially listening to Si's RS as you blast up Deeside.

Doesn't look like I'll make the 25th either, away again next week. Was due back from Qatar on the 15th, but plans changed a bit so now been off for 2 weeks and due away again for a month.

Hey Lauryn, be real good to see you hun. When did you move to aberdeen? X
In the process of doing it right now, move will be complete at the end of the month. Still living mainly in Glasgow but I have an Aberdeen address now, just sorting parking permit, moving my things up, getting all the utilities etc set up, don't start my new job til 3rd September so don't need to be there permanently as of yet.

Hopefully I can make the meet and get to know some faces, I don't know a single soul in Aberdeen as of yet lol.

thats fine lad, if you want to wait till you get another at the same time, this would also be alright for me im in no rush for the map