Aberdeen Meet

Don't know how long I'll be there but the outlook weather-wise doesn't look too bad thankfully! :)

The meet in Glasgow lasted for about 4 hours so there should be folk still kicking about. The earlier your there the better it is as your coding will take about 10-15 mins to do.

Cheers bud, will try get there as early as possible, have to nip to elgin to pick up a 32pin connector in the morning, then swap the aux wires. hopfully clean the car aswel, i'll be there early as possible tho. Is there a postcode for the meet place? i'm crap with directions...

What's the post code of the location !!!

What's the post code of the location !!!

Postcode for King George V park is AB31 5HT. This is off the flyer from the Agricultural Show from when the meet was supposed to be so if its wrong dont blame me blame the farmers....... 'o arrrr'

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Po
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]postcode for King George V Park - AB31 5HT
[/FONT]

Postcode for King George V park is AB31 5HT. This is off the flyer from the Agricultural Show from when the meet was supposed to be so if its wrong dont blame me blame the farmers....... 'o arrrr'

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Po
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]postcode for King George V Park - AB31 5HT
[/FONT]

I think we should get ******!!!!!

Hi folks. Im sorry but i wont be able to come along today. Other things have poped up that have to be done

Hopefully next meet tho.

Leaving in two mins but stopping in westhill for some petrol and a hotdog at Costco so will see you all in a bit! :)

Thats some basement you got there......could stash lots of things in there without anyone knowing :whistle2:

Haha there's lots if car bits kicking about but its just dads garage doing the work there while I can get the ramps :)

Hope all you guys have a great day sorry can't make it get loads of photos

Weather was pish, but good to meet up with folk today!!

Yep.. Death to over sized anti-lowered car speed bump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did u manage to get over fine?

Yep lovely Scottish weather as per. Good to meet you all today.
Illim - Managed to get out of the car park ok but as you saw and heard didn't get in ok.

speed bumps were no probs for me like. was good to meet everyone look forward to the next one sometime next year.

Right then here are the photos of todays Aberdeen meet. Not as many as we we were expecting but I think the weather played a major part in it though.

IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4470.jpg

IMG_4471.jpg

IMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4473.jpg

IMG_4474.jpg

IMG_4475.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

IMG_4478.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4482.jpg

Hope you like them......ignore the naff VXR on the end.....we had to make up the numbers.......lol

Reactions: Greeny233, MartayMcFly and A3simon
Who's black s3 with sepang bronze alloys I have a nice set Of facelift s3 alloys to match ;)

Nice row of cars there! You should throw these up in the pics thread at the top, Mark.

Anyone interested in buying 5 x 8p2 alloys all good quality tyres and tread excellent in the same colour as ilims wheel's

Anyone interested in buying 5 x 8p2 alloys all good quality tyres and tread excellent in the same colour as ilims wheel's

Put them in classifieds Phil, not in here, against the rules.

Haha, oh thanks Mark... ;) The VXR wasn't quite as much of an eye sore as some of the C2s/Fiestas going about though! Lol. Just a shame about the pish weather. Maybe next time have a multistory carpark contingency...

I'll have to pur them back in the classifieds I think they were in but have gone missing

You're selling yourself short - they're 8P3 S3 wheels (the wheels in your 'avatar').

so whens the next meet then lads gutted i missed the last maybe get one more in before we hit the winter seasons

​Looks like edinburgh audi on 7th october phil. :) x

Reactions: MartayMcFly