Aberdeen Meet

ilim

Reaction score
As We are the oil capital of the uk, thought I would throw this idea out. How about a Aberdeen meet? We have lots of empty car parks etc? And there is quiet abit of audis up here?

meetsnap.png

Time & Date: 25th August - 1 PM

Attending:

1. Phil - Black S3
2. Brodster - White S3
3. Ilim - Black S3
4. A3simon - Blue RS3
5. MartayMcFly - Black S3 (in spirit only)
6. Rubz - Red A3 (Maybe)
7. Daggerit - White Astra VXR

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we should try and combine a Moray & Aberdeen meet? I know riggsuzuki was trying to organise a meet.

We should do something in the north east, as there is a lot of us here.

last time for the aberdeen region we all met in banchory, been talking with rico it ould be good to do that again, perhaps bring a bbq etc ;)

Reactions: MartayMcFly
last time for the aberdeen region we all met in banchory, been talking with rico it ould be good to do that again, perhaps bring a bbq etc ;)

Yes yes :)

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Banchory BBQ sounds like a good plan... now, if only I could get some time at home!

Mrs PaulF and myself may be able to come if anybody wants to see a couple of muddy B5s!

mrs' dont put me up nor down if shes an enthusiast ill drop a couple of lads a pm, my mrs will probably be working unless we are talking through the week or on a public holiday

Aye that sounds like a tidy idea. Sooner the better. It would be good to meet up. Hopefully get something going as a regular meet. Aberdeen one time, Elgin way next or something? Maybe a few more will attend the next Moray show and shine.

time to start a list and discuss what dates in the next 2 months are good for us then?

Well I'm not going to make the Braehead meet, and ilim has family oplans too now, so keen to get this sorted and hopefully locked down date-wise

im free for most times with advance warning as ill have to shuffle stuff about at bit so far were looking at the weekend 12 / 13th july as the earliest then

Think I'll have about a week at home from Tuesday, then who knows... think I'm pretty busy until October but no firm dates yet.

Right we need dates and then we need a mutual agreement on location and time. BBQ sounds like a good idea, think we will have nice weather after all this crap we are getting at the moment. If we are to have a BBQ we need some where that will allow us to. Anyone know of any parks? Locations

This should be fun if it happens

:)

theres a park we met in last nime allows bbq's over the river in banchory itself

ill know whats going on with ym car in the next two weeks depends what bits i buy :p

We have to bring a date to this thing!?

Also, just officially moved coillies up my list to just behind getting a couch. Should have them sourced and fitted by the time this meet is finalised (probably... maybe).

exhaust hasquickly moved up my list my ride will be sitting like a tractor for the next meet tilli source all my air

Update, spoke to Shark Performance scotland HQ and they are willing to come up for this meet to get remaps done (min 2 cars) let me know if anyone is keen for a shark bite and i can pass on the details.

Dates i think will be good is 15th of july or 22nd july?

ilim

if there is possiblity of a cheap map i would want the meet later than the 25th (payday) would have to look at finances, also would like to get the the unit that goes with it

Don't care about a map, I'm more worried about whether I'll be here at all!

Well I'm in

1. Phil - Black S3 (prefer 28th / 29th or after however can make any weekend)

Everybody fill the list

Well I'm in

Everybody fill the list

2. Ilim - Panther black s3 (28th/29th)

Sorry for being offline for the last 2 days......a few things to cope with regarding the 2 RAF Tornados that crashed. Just thought I would touch base.

Is this the ones that crashed at sea?

Woken up to the sound of rain battering against the windows at the unslightly time of 0500. Right then heres the list for the Aberdeen meet. I will update it accordingly when members start announcing their intentions.

2. Ilim - Panther Black S3 (28th / 29th)
3. Brodster - Ibis White S3 (any time is good for me)
4. ScottishS3 - A4 TFSI
5. MartayMcfly - Black S3
6. Riggssuzuki - A4 TFSI

Im sad to say Ilim.....yes it was. One of the guys thats still missing I worked with for many years. Top bloke who would do anything to help anyone. He will be missed.

Im sad to say Ilim.....yes it was. One of the guys thats still missing I worked with for many years. Top bloke who would do anything to help anyone. He will be missed.

Does the fancy suits they where not have gps trackers on them? What was the reason of the the planes crashing?