Aberdeen meet in may

Status
Not open for further replies.
Si and Dan. Sorry I didn't have time to pop in and have a brew/chat today. Stopped mapping about 3ish so made tracks down the road. Was not far outside Newmacher in the sticks.

Ilim if you cannot take a joke pal then theres something far wrong with you. End of
Mark, ill hold the higher ground here and for your own good and a point of advice, scamming your mates and being not able to accept that I bought all my modifications from GNJ and not you is slightly "Childish" and not a way a "business man" should act

Very Highly Unprofessional

Ilim

Last edited by a moderator:
Graeme and I are actually good friends Ilim and he supplies me items that I cannot acquire so scamming I do believe is a little harsh on your part. Nothing like a good bit of business sense. You have done business with me twice. Both times for remaps and both times you received 25% and 10% discounts. The Loba clutch and HPFP prices I gave you were not far above trade and you wanted even more discount which I said no to. So sour grapes on your behalf I think.

As for the professional businessman........I will let everyone be the judge of that after your comment on child abuse on my FB comment that highlighted your kind of warped sense of humour........very sad and certainly not how any descent human being should conduct themselves.

I will leave it at that....if you have a problem with this give me a ring and we shall resolve it like grown ups.

Last edited:
​Thread locked

Reactions: Brodster and MartayMcFly
Status
Not open for further replies.