Aberdeen meet in may

Status
Not open for further replies.

A3simon

As has been said its just good to meet up for a bull**** and a good drive. I have organised a few meets now an there are always new faces no will be made to feel like an outsider

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
The Crathes Vintage Rally is on the 26th too if anyone fancies stopping on the way past?

A3simon

So what time we set on for Sunday 11?

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Yup, 11. Good thing I've still got the winter tyres on then!

Daggerit

I might not go on the drive and take the bike out instead, but I'll come meet up with people at 11! :)

ASC

I might come along to this if that's Ok? I also have a night oot Saturday but if I can stay on the better side of steamin I should manage! :)

Cheers

Brodster

ill pop along...

OMG.......Its alive. Everyone thought you had run off with your £millions........snigger!!

Dan be safe on the new bike buddy....thats alot of power under the right hand.

A3simon

You ain't getting a reply today bob it was collection time earlier

Brodster

ZZR1400.....Seeing as how he's picked her up already and a nice colour too.

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
So I'm on photog duty? I'll be testing my gopro again too (tried a bumper mounted exhaust clip today, still pretty poor sound). We should have had the meet today - weather is absolutely perfect, and then I could get good and wasted tonight too!

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
So I'm on photog duty? I'll be testing my gopro again too (tried a bumper mounted exhaust clip today, still pretty poor sound). We should have had the meet today - weather is absolutely perfect, and then I could get good and wasted tonight too!

Enjoy the meet tomorrow Martin and everyone else. Tut Tut @ getting good and wasted, lmao. :) x

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Morning boys and girls. Just to clarify, this is the spot for the meet this morning.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, UK to Unknown road - Google Maps

Also, we'll be hanging around for a while if any srtagglers decide to show up but the list so far is:
1. Simon
2. Martay
3. Puddin
4. Missile
5. Daggerit
6. Boombastik
7. Rubz
8. PH1L
9. ilim
10. ASC

See you all there.

weebeasTTie

Have a good run you guys, wish i was there still have a twelve hour shift to do before i get h ome on Monday,catch up with you boys some time.
Reg ;)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Have a great run, dont want to be hearing of any speeding tickets later on. Hope the weather is ok, please all smile for the camera, lol. :) x

missile

Burning rubber
The weather is fantastic, sun has his silly hat on .................. and so do I.

A3simon

Not in banchory he doesn't

Puddin

I'm in Banchory but not sure of I'm in the right place.... Bell field car park?

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Great wee drive that, shame the gopro battery died about 1 minute after the start of the drive home. Were some great shots of the two S4s that I reckon would have been good. And also needed to top up the oil about half a mile from home, but that's to be expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASC

Boombastik

That's a shame the battery died on your cam, did you get low oil warning before you made it home then?

ASC

Aye good blast, Pity about the slow moving traffic towards the end... saying that my ears were starting to hurt! ;)

Nice meeting you guys..

Puddin

I had a magic time. I am sorry if anyone got a matt black wrap though lol.

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
That's a shame the battery died on your cam, did you get low oil warning before you made it home then?

Yeah, dash light came on as I was coming along Queen's Rd. Always have at least a litre in the boot though, and a little collapsible funnel.

Brodster

And where was Ilims Stage 7+ S3 or whatever it is now????

Looks like you all had a good day out.

A3simon

Was a good day and a good drive.

Ilim never turned up

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Last edited:

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter

Brodster

Was a good day and a good drive.

Ilim never turned up

You guys had better weather than the last Aberdeen meet @ Banchory. Some nice cars too......oh and a nice bike. Howz the RS3 doing with its new springs Simon???

Rubz

sorry i didnt make it folks. was motocross racing up at Elgin on sunday .Maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.