Aberdeen meet in may

A3simon

Reaction score
Alright not been on here for ages but as ill be home in april/may i wouldnt mind catching up with folks. The last meet was pretty successful so something similar would be ideal. Let me know what you reckon

Alright not been on here for ages but as ill be home in april/may i wouldnt mind catching up with folks. The last meet was pretty successful so something similar would be ideal. Let me know what you reckon

Hey Si,

I'm good for a meet anytime in May, although later half would be best. Suggest a Saturday and a route including lunch somewhere

Alright Carl hows tricks
ive worked out my days and if its a saturday it will have to be the 7th as im away back to work on the 10th hopefully we can get more interest im surprised Rich aint piped up yet

Alright Carl hows tricks
ive worked out my days and if its a saturday it will have to be the 7th as im away back to work on the 10th hopefully we can get more interest im surprised Rich aint piped up yet

OK 7th fine with me.

How long you back for?

t im surprised Rich aint piped up yet

Aye, aye min. Carl pointed me in the right direction! May sounds great. I've a week away from Monday 16th, so should be all good for this. I might even have new rims to show off too! I'll nudge the usual suspects, but some of the TTRS boys on Vagoc might be game too. Be good to hear their 2.5 howl in the open countryside!

Oh no dont invite them im trying to hard to not give in to the pull of a TTRS there is a really nice red one on audi site for sale that i keep looking at. Nah more the merrier

Are you going to give us any clues on the wheels please say kuros helios

Nah I'm pretty confident I could have a fair run against a standard TTRS

I take it he told you what he fancies then

Nah I'm pretty confident I could have a fair run against a standard TTRS

I take it he told you what he fancies then

They're a lot quicker than 340ps suggests, i think you'd struggle unless they drive miss daisy stylee !!

He may have.....................but i'm sworn to complete secrecy.:scared2:

please say kuros helios

I was very, very tempted I'll be honest. But, they would have to be all silver for my car and I'm not quite finished with a bit of colour yet. No deals done, but I'm working on it...

I'd love to see a TTRS up close, still not done that yet. Plus, I might get a wee shot in one!! I dropped the TTRS pebble in the pool with the wife saying I'd get "normal" seats in it so I could accommodate a baby seat - lucky to get away with all dangly bits intact!

I dropped the TTRS pebble in the pool with the wife saying I'd get "normal" seats in it so I could accommodate a baby seat - lucky to get away with all dangly bits intact!

Lol, well you don't need them anymore now anyway.................................

Any room for a newbie.....with a TTRS Roadster?

Hev x

Of course, as long as you you don't mind our humble 4 pots. Be really good to hear that 5 rumble.

Note to self: chassis mods need to make up for lack of straight line pace.........:ermm:

I'm up for it if a meet newbie is welcome. Hopefully have my stage2 done by then. Who is the best for mapping in abz?

This will be the second meet so everyone is pretty new to it more the merrier

i believe wallace performance are now revo dealers

The 7th is a Thursday?

If I turned up.. I'd be the only non-performance car there!

Defo a Saturday on my calendar. Lol

Look forward to it. As long as it doesn't turn in to a penis size comparison. Lol

Down in Laurencekirk :)

BTW - I'm liking the look of your Golf....hubby has a MK2 GTI in black!

Hev x

Haha, so you are the wife of a certain Eastside member, wow a nice colour combo TTRS for us to drool over, and IIRC one without the rear fixed spoiler..............neet.

Haha, so you are the wife of a certain Eastside member, wow a nice colour combo TTRS for us to drool over, and IIRC one without the rear fixed spoiler..............neet.
******!....busted!!!!!! Yes I am and yes it is :)

Hev x

Ha, ha Carl you stalker. Hev, your TTRS does indeed look fine. Did your hubby not have it at the recent RR at Wallace? Or were you there also? Will be a very good day again I'd say.

Ha, ha Carl you stalker. Hev, your TTRS does indeed look fine. Did your hubby not have it at the recent RR at Wallace? Or were you there also? Will be a very good day again I'd say.
He did indeed!....may I add we had only picked it up 2 weeks before :O Unfortunately I was working that day but phope (my hubby) took the car along and made me grin when he came home and said it put out 348BHP!

Hev x

Right lets get a list of names going you all know what to do copy paste and continue

1. A3Simon

Wow never knew there were so much Aberdeen folk on here. Count me in on the meet if I dont have footy that is :(.

Another Newbie here can any1 shed some light on where this audi meet will be taking place on the 7thMay as i would more than happy attend cheers for now . Macaudi

sorry to disappoint u Gregzy but i'm sure aberdeen are at home that saturday as my good woman is going along thats y i will get out to play that day to go to the meet if it is still going ahead cheers

1. A3Simon
2. Japper
3. macaudi
4. Phil

you know me and the s3 are there

Good good hope the weather holds out to saturday

Im hoping to get my car back on saturday morning from PB how about we meet at the carpark in banchory again and head somewhere from there.

could you guys do next weekend instead, weather is supposed to be crap and ive got dinner with the in laws sat afternoon