• Welcome to the ASN Cool Wall...

Vote Now!!

Add your suggested car and others can vote on just how cool it really is. From Abarth to Zenvo it up to you.

One car per thread and comments many be added to each thread. If you add a car in the comments it will be either removed or posted as a new thread.

Abarth 500c SS?

N@deeem

We have a magnetic cool wall and I'm biased so my car is as far to the right on sub zero as it'll go without falling off.

What do you think? I know it won't be to everyone's taste. In 5 years of ownership it has been an absolute hoot to drive.

Roll on S1...

IMG_3706.JPG

Vote

Gazwould

It's horrific and thanks to the contrasting colour scheme on the last two pics blends into the scenery , which I prefer to look at .

I've always considered 500's and A1's as girl's cars .

SPIKE_JCW

Vorsprung durch Technik
Two tone cars should never work, but this is an acception to the rule IMO. I think these look great!

andy l

I dont think it's horrific I think that's an exaggeration!
Im not a fan of the two tone paint on such a small car but i do like them.
Someone's got one in a light grey at work and I prefer that.

Retroman

Audi A3 2010 Sportback 2.0 TDI 170 (CBBB engine)
Appeals to the European retro genre like the beetle and mini. I like them with the Italian flag coloured stripe - just fun to see and drive. My wife has a mini with stripes and chequered flag roof - it's fun and makes people smile

Ghost

Booooooo!
Gold Supporter
Hi @N@deeem
I like the look of the 500, but don't think I'd buy one myself, but a lovely looking car none the less.

I think you'd make the car look more appealing if you took the photo on a bright sunny day. :)

Btw I know that's a lovely road to drive ( top photo) ,
Was the bottom photos taking anywhere near Llyn Brianne?

N@deeem

Hi @N@deeem
I like the look of the 500, but don't think I'd buy one myself, but a lovely looking car none the less.

I think you'd make the car look more appealing if you took the photo on a bright sunny day. :)

Btw I know that's a lovely road to drive ( top photo) ,
Was the bottom photos taking anywhere near Llyn Brianne?

Thanks. Just sold it today. Deposit taken within 2 hours of advertising and the level of interest really surprised me to the point where I had to delay the first buyer coming to view. I'll be without a car until next week which takes some getting used to!

Great cars imho. Just a shame some guys feel so insecure in themselves at the suggestion of bloke driving something like a 500 or A1.

The bottom one was Dowry Reservoir near Oldham / Holmfirth I think. I do have a bit of a soft spot for roads in North Wales though!