1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Vasco_Canas

Vasco_Canas S3 1.8T

Hi guys! When i bought my s3 it didn't had the AA bar, they did came with the car stock, or were they an option? Just a curiosity, im getting one anyways

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Tj 0785

Tj 0785 Well-Known Member Silver Supporter VCDS Map User Bronze Supporter Audi S3

Don’t know about a AA bar but AA membership is an option

4. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

I assume you mean the strut brace in the engine bay in which case they weren't standard on the early S3's but became standard a little later on

<tuffty/>

Vasco_Canas likes this.
  5. Vasco_Canas

Vasco_Canas S3 1.8T

yes! thats what I meant, my car has the studs for the strut brace, but she's missing, so that means that the car came with it? I've also driven an older S3, and it didn't had neither the brace or the studs so... I just want to be certain before buying one because they are illegal where I live (if they´re aftermarket).

6. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Yeah... fitted as std... if you have the studs then you will be fine

<tuffty/>

7. Vasco_Canas

Vasco_Canas S3 1.8T

thanks man! :D