A8 D3 wheels pics

Thanks Rob - it's sinking in...honest!

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Oh yes , don't forget the CB dia (centre bore) , A4 B7 is 57.1 so unless you wish to be using spigot rings to fill the gap look for that size.

Afternoon guys,
Would you put a staggered fitment on. 8.5j on front with 225/30/20 et 45
rears 9j with 235/30 /20 et 46

you've seen those s8's on ebay chap …..that's not ideal for quattro as they are not matched front to rear, its not a massive difference but on a B7 it may be cause for concern.
If its the set I saw a few months back , 235 /30 is a taller profile to a 225/30 , fine for 2wd but not ideal on quattros.
Sde3

I made the guy a few offers some time ago but he is addament he'll sell them , I don't think he will at the moment , people are not spending way as much on car bits at present , too many other worries with the economy going on.

they are nice though, but I would not like to mess up my diffs with the unmatched wheel diameters to be honest.

If you're still looking for the S8 20" ones then you need the 8.5j option .

They are a nice wheel and yep 800 with two marked wheels not good.

Ideally I am looking for a set that need a refurb , without rubber to be honest, probably around the £450 mark tops to allow for a decent refurb in a colour I fancy and with decent tyres, otherwise it is doubling up on everything.

I rather like this finish , its the oem finish for part no: 4D0 601 025 AE.
61noBcamyWL SL1024

They're not Diamond cut Ricky, just polished alluminum face, worth a go though on a black bus surely.:whistle2:

Rs4 B7 alloys 19 x 9 with a 29 Et and 255 35 19 i would have thought they'd be ok, had a look on wheel size .com and they seem ok.
does anyone one think there will be a problem ??

Rims are ET43 8.5j with 235/35 19
fronts have 5mm spacer and rears have 8mm spacer so compared to the oem 8j et43 B7 offset mine are effectively ET32 front and ET29 rear, but that with 235/35 rubber not 255/35 .
its a very good balance I feel as it looks better than oem but not to wide., well that's my choice.

Here we go again :sm4:
Been looking at these 19/8.5 offset 45 with 235/35 ,or 245/35.
Funny thing with these is when I'm PS4 I have put this style wheel on just about every car I mod :smile new:
And it's the first time I have seen one

Still on the hunt then chap, do you want a link to a nice set of 20" S8, and in the very hard to find 8.5J format.
I was going to snap them up but have something else in mind now also in 20".

cant see any pics in your reply above though.

I forgot to upload it :laughing:
Here ya go .
Yes please Rob I'll have a look at them
20191024 180428

That's what I said to him if I bought em I'd go 235.
Send us that link please Rob and I'll have a look at those 20,s

What are these wheels actually called as opposed to D3 A8 alloys. Have seen aftermarket sets on cars....