A8 20" alloys

brough74

Reaction score
Someone is selling 20" inch A8 alloys. Original audi wheels from a A8 Sport Quattro. They are 9J wide with a 46 offset, Decent condition with minimal marks, could do with new centre caps (£15 on e-bay).

So would these fit and how much are they worth without tyres ?

I hope these are different to NHN

Or does anybody else want them if i dont

should be fine mate with 215 r35 tires on

but your gonna have to be pretty low to pull of 20's!

Yeh I seen these I posted them in classifieds. They are the same as naths!! They fit 5x112

yea mate, nice wheels

should be fine mate with 215 r35 tires on

but your gonna have to be pretty low to pull of 20's!

215/35 will rub like ****!!!! Nath is running 215/30 on his but personally i think running them on an s3 is a waist cos your handling will go out the window

215/35 will rub like ****!!!! Nath is running 215/30 on his but personally i think running them on an s3 is a waist cos your handling will go out the window
exactly what luke said looks 10 out of 10 handling 1 out of 10

Sorry for dislike Luke :s hit it instead of the like! And can't remove it! Builder hands! Lol

On IPhone btw

Last edited:
all you need to do to stop rubbing is take the screws out of the arch lining! im running 9j 215 r35 with et 29 on the rear and et40 on the front, have no rubbing at all

Just someone at work was selling them, i might just leave them then. Cheers guys

he had them up for £600 Lingly, i thought it was ok for genuine 20s in decent condition

ah right, i only thought the width would make a difference? ignore me lol :blush:

all you need to do to stop rubbing is take the screws out of the arch lining! im running 9j 215 r35 with et 29 on the rear and et40 on the front, have no rubbing at all

I wanna know how you got 9j et 29 on there! you got pictures?

I wanna know how you got 9j et 29 on there! you got pictures?

with quite a lot of work mate!!! pics are in the last update on my build thread bro

with quite a lot of work mate!!! pics are in the last update on my build thread bro

Yeah just had a look. Cracking job. If you don't mind me asking roughly how much did you have to pay for the arches?

They will totally ruin your steering,ride and handling. You should only go big if your going forged, heavy rims on an S3 are pointless IMO.
You might also have problems with rubbing unless your arches are rolled unless you run a big stretch, and you'll need to be slammed to pull it off!

cheers mate, was about 300 quid, that was a huge amount of archwork, forcing some camber on the rear, and working on the coilovers, removing the helpers and ajusters etc....

still about 5mm left to go with some more work, but im going to leave it untill i get bored of it at this height