A7 to S7 conversion help

Taz1

Reaction score
hi guys. As title says im looking to carry out a conversion from a sline A7 to S7. What i wanted to know is whether the 2016 style rear bumper & matching diffuser will fit a 2012 model A7?
I think the bumper will fit with matching diffuser but dont think i can purchase the new diffuser to match my old bumper?
Would like someone to confirm please. Many thanks.

New facelift diffuser will not fit the old bumper. Shape is similar, but the mounting points are different.

The old S7 pre-facelift diffuser will fit the old s-line bumper but l think it's a bit boring tbh.

If you are changing to an S7 look on the rear, you would also have to change out the exhaust, or at least the exhaust tips, as the diffuser is for 2 x quad tips.

I did this with my 2014 A7 when l fitted an AWE quad exhaust with the S7 diffuser.

Thanks for the info
Much appreciated
Basically im having the Audi active exhaust fitted & yes understand il have to have some modifying done to the new tip to accomodate a twin pipe to fill the s7 diffuser.
Im not fussed on the old s7 diffuser either. Think my standard sline one looks much nicer lol. Im actually torn between having the facelift s7 rear or the rs7 carbon diffuser to go with the carbon mirrors. Any suggestions?
Only thing is though the rs7 carbon diffuser wont go with the rest of the car :(

l fitted a carbon facelift S7 diffuser to my facelift S7, purchased from these guys here. The problem however is that it once you've started, adding carbon can be quite addictive, and expensive lol.
I also fitted the pre-facelift S7 to my 2014 A7. Here are a selection of pics.
IMG_0013_zpsa1znzzx8.jpg

IMG_0014_zpswnqpbcgj.jpg

S7%20Valence_zpssupfsng8.jpg

2017-03-10%2013.02.02_zps8zkgmcjl.jpg

Very nice indeed
Yes i looked at that diffuser
Quite pricey....
What tips do you currently have?
Notice they are carbon too
Looks well nice
I enquired about Audis Akropovic tips with carbon bezel. Well over £1000...... ouch!

Attachments

• IMG_3635.PNG
    IMG_3635.PNG
    566.7 KB · Views: 312
The S7 has some powerflow tips, they were £200 on their own.

On the A7, when I added the S7 diffuser I had it wrapped in carbon before fitting otherwise it was a pretty dull grey. So that may be an option for you if you don't want the expense of facelift bumper + diffuser - btw, the facelift S7 diffuser is quite expensive - there are 3 separate parts that make it up.

Heres a pic of the A7 close up. (AWE Quad exhaust on it)
IMG_0015_zpstzxu9h0s.jpg

Oh no. Iv ordered the facelift bumper yesterday with the diffuser. I have a feeling they only quoted me for the one part on diffuser then as it was relatively cheap. Damn!!
Aah well im collecting parts today so lets see.
Will keep you all posted on the outcome of the job coming on.

Reactions: RAF_S7
Oh no. Iv ordered the facelift bumper yesterday with the diffuser. I have a feeling they only quoted me for the one part on diffuser then as it was relatively cheap. Damn!!
Aah well im collecting parts today so lets see.
Will keep you all posted on the outcome of the job coming on.

Done and already fitted?