A7 to RS7 rear bumper

Eric_RS6

Audi RS6 C7
Reaction score
Hi guys, more mods done! I’ve had the RS7 style rear diffuser from XenonzUK fitted. Having the BITDI sound module and not wanting a fake pipe, I went to a custom shop and got him to craft the exhaust and plumb it all in with custom tips. I love the look of the rear end now!
F4FEE771 092D 43DF A40A 98D0C34DF8918D8E93C7 0968 4555 979A 23302FD08B1C1FF039D0 BF91 4C21 9D1C 809C58F4DCA7

• Love
Reactions: amowolves, audiA7kidd, SlapNutz and 3 others
Better than the original, I don't think they were connected to the tips from memory...

Reactions: Eric_RS6
I think the RS7 had fake tips in the bumper yeah
They're not fake, same as on the FL A7, exhaust leading to the tip, but the tip is not connected to it as it's part of the bumper trim.

Reactions: Eric_RS6
Looks mint mate, any change you could message me the rough cost? Wanting to do the same to mine but like you, I don’t want people to be able to see the floor through the pipes

Looks mint mate, any change you could message me the rough cost? Wanting to do the same to mine but like you, I don’t want people to be able to see the floor through the pipes
I'll PM you mate

Reactions: JamesT25JOB
I'd also be interested in knowing rough cost on having the exhaust fitted in this way. Looks great, proper job!
It was around £190 for the tips, they were £140 the week before I ordered - typical! But they’re the exact size and shape I wanted. Plus about £190 for the guy to do all the custom work and welding to get it to fit.

Reactions: AndyB40
It was around £190 for the tips, they were £140 the week before I ordered - typical! But they’re the exact size and shape I wanted. Plus about £190 for the guy to do all the custom work and welding to get it to fit.
Hmmm so quite expensive then, diffuser+£380. Perfect result though and really the only way to go, when I see diffusers fitted with the fake tips and you can see the ground through them it looks a bit rubbish.

Hmmm so quite expensive then, diffuser+£380. Perfect result though and really the only way to go, when I see diffusers fitted with the fake tips and you can see the ground through them it looks a bit rubbish.
Oh yeah quite expensive tbh for what it is, a diffuser and tips. The work I cannot fault as it’s done spot on, a few ‘custom’ places said they wouldn’t be able to do it.
i have seen many many diffusers with fake tips, and it’s just a no from me. I personally don’t like how it looks.

Reactions: AndyB40