A7 Calipers Colour

PCA7

Reaction score
Hi All,
My A7 is goin into have its wheels refurbed on Monday and I thought may as well get them to paint the calipers as well.
I'm stuck on what colour to have them as I don't want red.
What's everyone think will look good and what stickers to get?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance all

Attachments

• 20201228_094052.jpg
    20201228_094052.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 178
I had a Black A6 C6 version and went for Red which I think went very well.
Changed to a Black A6 C7.5 and the calipers went black which went well with the rotors (found this which is not mine but pretty much the pictures DD has uploaded https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/red-calipers-and-decent-brakes.320518

The A7 was silver and because the shape is so elegant and curvy, I did not want the eye to go to the wheel and so I went with Silver...pretty much what it is now but without the stains/pitting etc.

And now I'm in a Daytona Grey SQ5 (assuming yours is too?) which has red calipers stock - I really like it but the whole body is pretty much a I ain't no standard Q5 bro which does not help when you are keeping your head down :)

If you don't want red and don't want lary, stick with black or silver.

Reactions: PCA7
I had a Black A6 C6 version and went for Red which I think went very well.
Changed to a Black A6 C7.5 and the calipers went black which went well with the rotors (found this which is not mine but pretty much the pictures DD has uploaded https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/red-calipers-and-decent-brakes.320518

The A7 was silver and because the shape is so elegant and curvy, I did not want the eye to go to the wheel and so I went with Silver...pretty much what it is now but without the stains/pitting etc.

And now I'm in a Daytona Grey SQ5 (assuming yours is too?) which has red calipers stock - I really like it but the whole body is pretty much a I ain't no standard Q5 bro which does not help when you are keeping your head down :)

If you don't want red and don't want lary, stick with black or silver.
Yeah I was thinking Black/silver or daytona Grey.
Thanks for the advise

Yellow if you want to stand out and don't want to go the common red colour.

I went even more stand out and did mine in purple, that glow blue in the dark (when charged with enough UV light!)

IMG 5488WWHK4967XZHW2930

Reactions: blackwood and PCA7
lloks like subari sti pink in some pictures but thats the beauty of it it changes...nice!

her rav 4 discs used to glow in the dark ...................but i changed a couple of seized calipers

lloks like subari sti pink in some pictures but thats the beauty of it it changes...nice!

her rav 4 discs used to glow in the dark ...................but i changed a couple of seized calipers
Yeah not far off the subaru pink! yeah does look quite maroon in normal lighting tbh. Mine is going back today for the rears painted up to match.