A7 Bose vs A4 B&O

J305

Reaction score
Hey guys, I currently have the A4 b8 with B & O which sounds absolutely amazing, I'm upgrading to the A7 so I'd like to know if the a7 Bose system is better? Thanks

That’s a very subjective question since both cars are different with different acoustics. Also what I hear will be different to what you hear - it’s an age thing....

If your buying a brand new car, then the question should be is Bose better than stock? Yes.

Is Bose better than B&O in the A7, with B&O a £6k option I hope not.

I found bass lacking in my S7 (I have Bose) and added an external bass box with built in amp. Now l can feel as well as hear the music :rockwoot:

That’s a very subjective question since both cars are different with different acoustics. Also what I hear will be different to what you hear - it’s an age thing....

If your buying a brand new car, then the question should be is Bose better than stock? Yes.

Is Bose better than B&O in the A7, with B&O a £6k option I hope not.

I found bass lacking in my S7 (I have Bose) and added an external bass box with built in amp. Now l can feel as well as hear the music :rockwoot:

Thanks for the response, but I have the A4 B8, the B & O option was like a few hundred quid, but it sounds amazing, im wondering if the A7 bose is better than the A4 cheap B & O, I assume its gonna be worse because B & O regardless of price is better than Bose, i'll go and have a listen when I go to see the Car I guess, thanks though!